Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: Maple Leafs

SCF Rewards
    Country

With all the Crap they talked last year for me hands down it how bad the Habs suck. Im definitely happier about that then how good the Leafs are playing. From Finalist To Fall Downs in just a few short months!! How great is that!!
    I wonder what the Habs fans did with all they're blow up Stanley Cups? Alot of them have new girlfriends i bet lol,,
    Go Leafs Go!!

I don't know what makes me happier as a leafs fan, how good the leafs are playing or how poorly the habs and sens are playing. I saw it coming for the habs and the sens are rebuilding but have some good pieces. How about how much price means to the habs too? I think it is clear that without him playing at the top of his game the habs are pretty much an AHL team.

Last edited by jameslacarte; 12-06-2021 at 12:18 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I wonder what the NHL record is for Worst Season following an appearance in the Stanley Cup Finals. I'm sure you guys are going to break it whatever it is. You not even on pace for 20 wins. Thats really gotta suck!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

Price won't even make a difference if he comes back now. Half of the Habs starting lineup is currently injured so they are currently playing most of what should be their Laval team. As for the Senators they are still a young team and they need to find a real number one goaltender.

Agreed. I don't think Price could have saved the season even if he was playing. This is one of those seasons where if something can go wrong, it will. You can't control injuries, but you can control coaching, and it has been abysmal. I can't recall a poorer job of coaching this team in my lifetime. But the team has a good prospect crop, and some good young players already up with the team. They will have fantastic draft position, and I'm hoping they can get another first rounder for Chiarot. Add in a PMD and a coach who actually has a clue, and this can be turned around in a couple of years.

SCF Rewards
    Country

LMAO, look forward to 2025 Habs fans, by then all your good players will have gone elsewhere cause they are sick of losing!! The next few years are going to be some bad ones. That must suck!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens
    Twitter: @MTLSimon11

LMAO, look forward to 2025 Habs fans, by then all your good players will have gone elsewhere cause they are sick of losing!! The next few years are going to be some bad ones. That must suck!!

Good grief you're childish..."LMAO!"

SCF Rewards
    Country

Lol your just mad cause im right. Suck it up!! This is a Leafs thread, go make your own sucky Habs thread, you guys can talk about how good you were back in the time of 6 NHL teams.

Good grief you're childish..."LMAO!"

SCF Rewards
    Country

@subban7677
    Hey, bring back PK Subban, you guys will be Cup Contenders again!! LMAO!! Mr Slough foot himself!!

10 years a member & 2 Trades?? I'm guessing your just here for the drama...
    I'm Flattered that you just follow me around to comment on anything that i comment on. I do through the mail autographs in case you were interested. Keep on Trolling.
    Last edited by jameslacarte; 12-07-2021 at 04:47 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (117)
    Country

lol what happened in here? Back to seriousness. The Leafs have looked leaky the past 3 games and Keefe needs to get them back to playing how they were for the majority of the past 20 or so games.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

I just love this, but keep it civil.
    Some soul in the fb forum went on a political rant that crossed the line.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yeah we haven't looked very good the last few games but i am thinking the Injuries are catching up with us right now. We have at least 5 regulars out & we dont seem to play as well when Marner isnt in the line up, (thanks Muzzin for taking out your team mate).

Spezza gets 6 games & Pionk only gets 2 games? Whats up with that? Spezza has never been suspended before in his entire career. Did he take a healthy run at Pionk? Yes, deservedly so i think, but 6 games? Thats just crazy. Cant wait until March for the rematch!! Lets see if Stanley leaves the Ice with his hands raised like he won a fight he never even got into not once but twice. Simmonds isnt even our toughest player lol. I'm just blown away by the 6 games Spezza got. Did McDavid get any games for smashing Kempe's face into the glass? I think that was deserving too. The NHL isnt protecting its Stars & thats gotta change!! Im sure i will hear all about this especially from the Habs fans.
    We might not be playing well the last few games but it could be worse, we could be as sucky as the Habs down there in LAST PLACE!! LOL

lol what happened in here? Back to seriousness. The Leafs have looked leaky the past 3 games and Keefe needs to get them back to playing how they were for the majority of the past 20 or so games.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast