Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: Which boxes to buy?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Which boxes to buy?

Hey, I am a hockey guy and don't know much about football. I'm looking to get my nephew some football boxes from this year or last in the $50-75 range. Anyone have any thoughts on what I should get? Thank for the help...Justin
    I collect anything I need from 07-08 Ultra hockey..07-08 Heroes and Prospects.
    Looking for JONAS BRODIN cards I need........also any YG's I need from various years
    Collecting 11-12 Contenders NHL INK GOLD
    Trade and Want list Hidden Content

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

At that range you are looking at retail releases, most likely retail blasters but maybe mega boxes if you can find them at regular retail pricing (highly unlikely). I've always had a good time with Donruss with the majority of rookies in their NFL uniforms. Prestige has some nice inserts and rookies have pro logos, though still in college uniforms. For 2020 you might be able to find some reasonably price Select, otherwise 2020 Panini Chronicles (not Chronicles Draft Picks) is a solid bet.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you very much for the help...

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Good luck hard to find a lot under $100 except as mentioned above. I was going to buy some of our grandsons boxes and have had to go another route. Good luck!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content