Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Colorado Rockies Boston Celtics
    See Nomahlovesyah's Items on eBay

Two Tatis Auto’s For Trade

Two tatis autos available for trade!!!

Hey all!

I have these two cards available for trade.

One is a Leaf combined Relic / Auto limited to 3. One of them that was limited to 15 sold on eBay in November for $225 so I’m looking for equivalent SOLD value (not book value) of around $300 for that one.

One is a Topps Opening day auto limited to 10. The only comp I can find is an opening day limited to 5 on eBay asking price is $1,000. Granted that’s the asking price for 1/5 so it will probably go for about $500. So I’d put this one which is 10/10 right around $300 as well.

Fortunately I do not need to sell them — I would consider if you wanted to buy them but I’d rather trade!

I am looking for equivalent value auto and / or auto relic cards of:

Red Sox especially Blaze Jordan, Jarred Duran or Jim Rice. Also interested in Yaz and Fisk. Any Sox cards you have, ask me; I may want them.

I also PC Pete Alonso so a higher-end Alonso rookie auto would pique my interest. Same goes for Luis Robert. Especially Topps Chrome rookie autos of either of those guys.

Also Will Clark high end limited autos would be interesting to me.

Finally I am a fan of the Topps Heritage Real One Auto’s from the last few years and this year so if you have any of those let me know.

Ideally I’d like to do a one for one or two for one of an equally sick / awesome card! I would consider a few of yours for one or both of mine but not like 30 of yours — I want high end, valuable cards for these please.

Happy to consider a trade package for both cards, or for one of them individually.

Thanks, Josh

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Colorado Rockies Boston Celtics
    See Nomahlovesyah's Items on eBay

Both cards have been traded, thanks everyone for the interest!