Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Houston Astros Kansas City Chiefs Houston Rockets
    Twitter: @jenkad18 See jkadlitz's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Cool Peyton Manning 2006 Sweet Spot -Sweet Images AUTO (oversized)

Wanting to show off my Peyton Manning Sweet Spot Sweet Images Oversize Auto. Found it while cleaning out my card closet. :-) I can't find these on Ebay anywhere. Wonder what it's worth????

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @jenkad18 See jkadlitz's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

any ideas?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

I looked around initially and couldn’t find anything to compare it to. I would guess at least a couple hundred. It seems like off-size things don’t do really well on the internet, so maybe more in person or at a show where it could stand out and shipping is not an issue. The only set I know that would even compare is the Turkey Red box toppers from the same time period. Granted, they had numbering and jersey pieces. Good players are almost impossible to find now on eBay. Sometimes you can find the guys who didn’t make it, usually overpriced, or someone listing a Brady for something outrageous.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Sweet card and thanks for sharing and no idea on value but it is a treasure.

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks guys!!! Appreciate the feedback.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

That's a sweet Peyton autograph. Agreed with Turnpipe, would probably do better trying to sell to someone in person. It's a Colts auto which to me is a point in its favor. It's a sticker auto which somewhat detracts but it's a nice big signature which I think a Peyton collector would love to have. In any event, nice find!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Appreciate all the feedback. I could just get it framed at Michaels' or Hobby Lobby and hang it on my wall. :-)