Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See psychoforturkeys's Items on eBay

Reorganized my entire PC over Christmas vacation. Check it out!

2021 was a long year for us all I think and towards the end of it I had some vacation time I needed to use up so I took a couple weeks off here during the holidays. Aside from doing NOTHING, my one big project was to reorganize my entire PC. Let's get started.Too often in the past I found myself not looking at any of the cards I was buying. I'd hunt and chase down cards only for them to sit in boxes. I found my Eddie PC was starting to suffer the same fate, plus it just looked like crap.
    This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

I had all of this to contend with...

Hard to store PSA and ITG UM slabbed cards in any real neat fashion but I happened upon some knockoff PSA/BGS slab pages for binders. Basically a knockoff of the old ones Ultra Pro made. I bought a small pack to test out and after liking them, I went ahead and dove all the way in on the project.

So I bought those...To go in these....

I believe the term is "stacks on stacks on stacks". That's what the cool people say anyway.

Here's my PSA graded Eddies in their new homes.

A shot of my Auto Threads set in the BGS slab version of the pages.

I also wanted to get all my toplaoder cards in binders as well so I bought some 4 pocket pages and removable sticky dots.

Also worked well for one of the vintage projects I have started...

I really like the way it looks stored like this.

Now, never one to be satisfied with things as-is, and by the help of a very patient and kind friend, I got these made for the binder spines...

I wanted it to look similar to encyclopedia volumes on a bookcase when stored and I think these fit the bill perfectly. A test run only to find out 2 shelves wasn't enough room.

Final project, all done!

Personally I really am happy with how it turned out. I think it actually turned out nicer than I expected. Looks very nice and neat and very well organized. It also makes looking through my PC much easier as I can just grab a binder and leaf through it rather than digging out a box and having stuff topple all over the place. It took a fair bit of time but really happy I put the effort in.

Comments welcome!
    FINDERS FEE: 14/15 Cup Property Of, 10/11 BTP Lumbergraphs, 17 Leaf Masked Men Nameplate, Leaf Pearl Letter or Lace Giacomins.
    Hidden Content

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Blues

Very nice setup. Great job.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Wow! Very organized.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: Artifacts:12/13 & 19/20
    Players: Ovechkin, Gretzky, Lemieux, Star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

looks amazing and must feel very satisfying to get it all organized like this.

couldn't help but notice the unopened ITG Ultimate and Superlative... absolutely awesome.

SCF Rewards
    Country

couldn't help but notice the unopened ITG Ultimate and Superlative... absolutely awesome.

They would have been better left unopened! I broke them a couple days later and nothing to really write home about but bought loose boxes so didn't really expect much either. Thanks for the compliment!

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Looks super cool! Great effort to re-organize it all into something easily accessible anytime you get the urge to look through your amazing collection.
    Carey Price fan and collector!

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 246 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Updated Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders Saskatchewan Roughriders
    See goose97's Items on eBay

I must say. Absolutely fantastic!!!
    Searching for: Jagr, Palffy, Stumpel, and Boyd
    My new trade page is being built. For Easy Trading use the SCF Inventory Manager!*also being revampped
    Also Looking for any CFL Saskatchewan Roughriders Cards!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some pretty sweet stuff for sure!! Must have taken some time to organize all that!! Congrats

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks all. Took a couple days on and off to get it all done. Putting the toploaders in pages was the longest part because the little sticky dots I bought were just total A-holes and stuck better to their backing than the toploaders half the time. Taking all those toploaders out of team bags was a close, tedious second LOL. Well worth the effort though, I think.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Looks awesome!

I have the same issue as you. I've got lots of cool cards.... pain the butt to look at them. I buy new ones, they go into the box and don't come out all that often.

What you put together does look very neat, and well organized. I really like it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast