Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New User from Maryland

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

I like your excitement for the cards, it shows through in your videos. Mentioning some of the facts you know about the players (like Parsons in contention for DROY) is good stuff. I would encourage you to do a bit of reading on the stuff you are opening prior to recording so you can speak to the inserts or parallels with some authority. If you run into a guy who you can't pronounce the name, go with a move like "here we got a Packers offensive lineman" Glad to see new folks to the hobby enjoying it :). As an example, here's a video I made a while back of some blaster breaks - .

Best of luck on your hobby journey and definitely drop by the football boards to share your pulls!

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

WELCOME

that sounds like a good
    idea in having your own
    you-tube channel

hopfully all goes well with your

channel..
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to SCF....Ed

Thanks, Ed! This forum is packed with great info!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to SCF and will check out your YouTube channel!

Bake

Thank you! I just uploaded a Donruss opening. Let me know what you think!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I like your excitement for the cards, it shows through in your videos. Mentioning some of the facts you know about the players (like Parsons in contention for DROY) is good stuff. I would encourage you to do a bit of reading on the stuff you are opening prior to recording so you can speak to the inserts or parallels with some authority. If you run into a guy who you can't pronounce the name, go with a move like "here we got a Packers offensive lineman" Glad to see new folks to the hobby enjoying it :). As an example, here's a video I made a while back of some blaster breaks - .

Best of luck on your hobby journey and definitely drop by the football boards to share your pulls!

Great video! And, thanks for the advice! My Donruss opening video just went up, and it's my best pack yet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

WELCOME

that sounds like a good
    idea in having your own
    you-tube channel

hopfully all goes well with your

channel..

Thanks! My Dad and I came up with the idea so I'd have an archive of all my openings. Then it turned into more as we put it together. Now I have as much fun doing the videos as opening packs.

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Xander, hope you are enjoying yourself here! I checked out your YouTube page and it's always great to see the younger collectors loving the hobby as I did when I was that age. Keep up the great content!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Welcome !
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12