Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Went to todays game but only lasted into the 4th inning as the direct heat and humidity was making my chest tight.
    Met one of my friends Jeff and I asked if pete27 was coming and he said he could not make it until post game.
    Hopefully catch you last game of the regular season pete.

Finished up my team sheet today
    Kaleb Cowart
    Deivi Garcia

Great to know I completed everyone except the 2 or 3 that were either promoted or demoted.
    Still a good 1st year back from COVID for me.
    Next game is September 18th vs Portland. Last game if the regular season.
    I can relax and not worry about graphing UNLESS they make a late season move.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

For got to add this from Wednesday

Last week the Patriots contacted all season ticket holders that they were doing to have a autograph signing session just for STH on Wednesday the 14th. It would be a 45 minute session before the opening of the main gate prior to the start of the game.
    Since I was allowed 1 guest I contacted pete27 to see if he would like to attend and he accepted. So glad and we both did pretty good.
    After the signing Pete was able to jump down to the Portland side and work on his cards for them.
    I was able to clean up my items except for Yoendrys Gomes and Carlos Espinal whose names appeared on the list but their table spots remained empty as they chose not to attend. BOOO
    Now I have to try on Sunday the last game of the regular season.
    Also Austin Wells did not attend as he was the starting catcher.
    Catch my surprise further down
    The only other Patriot who everyone was looking for was Dominquez who was not listed but he did start the game and he totally ignored everyone including the kids.
    He will be the next Volpe in popularity and Dunham in not signing.
    Anyway here is my list

On my Patriots team sheet
    Shawn Semple
    Trey Sweeney
    Tyler Hardman

Cards

Elijah Dunham dougv

Here is my surprise.
    While waiting by the Patriots bull pen like normal the starting catcher Austin Wells comes over and signs my card along with some balls for kids. Sweet
    Austin Wells 1 card provided by pete27 for me Thanks Pete

The only other players I did not see were the rehabbers Castro, Chapman, Severino, Bader.
    I was hoping Britton would still be here but he was moved to SWB. I have a Keys Legends card for him and this was the closest I got to getting it signed. Maybe next year if he rehabs here.
    I could not stay to do post so maybe Sunday if it is a quick game.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Today was the last game of the regular season and I went to the game with the attitude of if they sign they sign I am mot going to sweat over it.
    It was mystery signed ball day. You received a signed ball in a lunch bag from either a coach or player. Each person signed 24 balls to be handed out.
    My receipts which I was happy with were:
    Aaron Bossi Defensive Coach
    Deivi Garcia Pitcher

Now the rest of the day

Pre game a big fat ZERO

I figured if I could I would try to stay post and I did

Post Game
    Waited about 1 1/2 hours and when one of the Patriots staff said a crew of players were still inside watching football that's when I left.
    Here is the list of players I was working on and how I fare post

Yoendrys Gomez starting pitcher so tried post. Walked right past me and everyone else to his car and left.
    Jasson Dominquez This is a first he had his car and driver parked behind the out field gate and they opened it up so he could leave. I concur with everyone what has been said about him and come next year I will not break a sweat to get him. If he signs on season ticket practice night fine if not I am not going to worry
    Carlos Espinol still chasing him

I actually did better on Yankee rehabs
    These were on Yankee Autograph cards

Harrison Bader
    Albert Abreu
    Stephen Ridings

Also looking for MIguel Castro but never saw him so I guess he was still inside watching football.

Next game Thursday against Portland again as the playoffs start this week

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Tonight was game 2 of the playoffs with the Patriots leading 1-0
    Went in needing only Carlos Espinal because I was not wasting my time on Gomez or Dominquez.

Well it was a successful night as my team sheet was finally completed.

Plus I also got a bonus graph as Sergio Santos of the FCL Yankees was here working with the Patriots staff.

Team Sheet

Carlos Espinal
    Sergio Santos

Patriots won the game in extra innings which is a feat for them as they probably only won about 30% of the extra inning games this season. They were playing so flat the first 5 innings I did not think they could pull it out

Next up Tuesday against Erie for the championship.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

n our area of Jersey over the next couple of weeks you have Community days. My Townships is next week. It normally promotes businesses, rides for kids and other things to keep you busy for at least 1-2 hours.
    Well thanks to pete27 who told me of one about 20 minutes from my house in Matawan/Aberdeen and they had something extra. An autograph signing of 4 players.
    Players involved
    Jeff Jeffcoat NFL and Matawan HS graduate
    Jeff Nelson
    Roy White
    Mitch Wild Thing Williams
    It was only a 2 hour window and the lines were kind of long. You could only have 2 items per but they were signing pages for every one. Each line was running approx 20-25 minutes.
    I started with the longest line at the time of Roy White then moved to Nelson and I looked at Williams and only 10 people were there so jumped in. Did not do Jeffcoat as his line was out the door and over 1/2 long and since the wife and son were ready to go eat I conceded.
    Anyway here is what I was able to get

Cards
    Roy White
    Jeff Nelson

My Yankees book
    Roy White
    Jeff Nelson

Mitch Williams 8 x 10 that they supplied
    Again did not go for Jeffcoat.
    Also while I was there received my annual flu shot.

After we left we stopped at a local BBQ Rib spot and had some good food with dinner left over for tomorrow night.
    All in all a nice day out with the family, some graphing and good food. Could not be better.

Again a shout out to pete27 for letting me know about this day
    Will have to check them out next year
    I actually think this might be the end of my season until next year.
    I hope all out members have a great and safe off season

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just saw your post after I posted mine! I guess we were both at the same event. One of the nicest free autograph signings that I have been to. Enjoyed reading your posts with the Patriots graphing!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

It was a great event especially for free.
    I just found out about this from a friend who could not attend. I looked back and they have this signing every year at Aberdeen Day so it is now on my list for next season.
    Plus its a good follow up to the end of the Patriots season.
    I saw your post and you had a good day also.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Friday night kicked off Day One of Christmas Con at the New Jersey Expo Center. My wife's favorite show (Except anything with Rob Thomas) Friday was mostly meet and greet with actors and actresses and a concert with a few photo ops.
    My wife had a photo ops with Jen Lilly and Jessie Hutch. Jen knows my wife so it was also a personal visit.
    Her auto session was with Catherine Bell and James Denton from Good Witch ( Bell is also from JAG) My wife purchased a wooden sign that had a picture of Grey House and had them both sign it and now it is hanging on our dining room wall.
    Lastly she attended a concert by Paul Greene and had front row seats she said courteously of Paul Greene.
    Besides seeing actor and actresses passing thru and talking to them that was pretty much it for the first day.

She is back at it again today and of course Sunday.
    One missing actress was Alicia Witt . My wife messaged her and Alicia said because of a scheduling conflict she was unable to attend. Hopes to be back next year.
    Will post again tomorrow

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Christmas Con Day 2

The wife left at 1:30 PM Saturday and returned 12 hours at 1:30 AM this morning.
    Even I could not believe the long day but here we go.
    She did say the lines were very long and she was glad for the VIP pass as those lines were not as long. They estimated about 13,000 people attended yesterday and it is not a big building.
    The photo ops were the following
    Melissa Joan Hart and Mario Lopez. She plans on having it autographed today.

If you watch the Hallmark channel they had a movie Three Wise Men and a baby. The actors from that were Andrew Walker, Tyler Hines and Paul Campbell. In one scene they were dressed as elves and that is how they did the photo ops yesterday. It looks pretty cool with the wife in it.

Her picture she had taken with Jen Lilley and Jesse Hutch the day before she had signed .

It is a odd set up put you have the photo ops then go to another spot to collect the picture and then autos at another area and another time
    She had selfies with
    Autumn Reeser and Nikki Deloach.

Now why was she gone so long well she left the venue around 6 PM and did some Christmas shopping and had a bite to eat not far from there. At 9:30 she headed to the hotel where the stars were staying because Paul Greene invited about 10 people to come over and he was going to do some singing in the hotel bar.
    Well also singing was Jessica Lowndes. My wife showed me the videos and it was like a big party in a small room. Plus besides the singing they involved the people there and almost like a karaoke thing.
    A few of the stars also attended like Wes Brown and Andrew Walker to name a few.
    My wife said it was one big happy party and they all talked and sang and lost track of time.
    She had a great time but the only draw back is even though she was only about 15 minutes away I could not sleep until I knew she was home.
    Glad today it ends at 5 PM so I know it will not be a late night.

Sorry for the long posts and thanks for reading

PS she now has 3 CD's of Jen Lilley called Hindsight and they are autographed that she is willing to part with one for a price. Let me know if interested

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Day 3 of Christmas Con
    I think the previous 2 days has worn my wife out as she was only there for less than 4 hours.
    The big photo opt was with Jen Lilley and other people who belong to Jen's group of Christmas is not Canceled. It is an organization that works on getting money to buy toys for children. They had a goal of 21,000 toys and received 25,000 this season.

She had a photo opt with Cathern Bell and James Denton
    The photo opt with Melissa Joan Hart and Mario Lopez did not happen as the regular and VIP lines were so long she opted not to stand there. Guess she was Saved by the Bell RJ

Her other auto session was with Lacey Chabert. The photo itself also had in the back ground Autumn Reeser, Alison Sweeney and I think the other person is Paolo Bernardini ( I will correct if different). They all start in the Wedding Vail movies.
    she hope to get the other to sign in the future.

There were some children authors there and she purchased one for our nephew
    Roxy the Reindeers Magical Christmas Journey by Mike Provenzano.

All in all I think she had a pretty good weekend.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234