Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Went to tonights game with Somerset against Reading but could only last 5 innings as I had to get home to take my son to work plus my breathing issues have returned and I could not wait to get home and get on the nebulizer to break up the phlegm.
    Somerset had two call ups as Ken Waldichuk and Derek Dietrich both were promoted to SWB
    With that we received from Hudson Valley Carson Coleman and Jose Mujica who have already learned about the back door in right field plus Carlos Espinal was returned to us.
    Its tought when the pitchers use it as it keeps them about 20-30 feet from us.

Tonight was only able to get Randy Vasquez on the team sheet
    Called Josh Maciejewski as he passed and he either did not hear or ignored.
    I am back to needing 5 pitchers now and if my breathing holds out will try for tomorrows 11 AM game and maybe post game.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

I was able to make todays day game and pretty glad I did as I was able to knock off 3 of the 5 pitchers I required in the first 15 minutes I was there before the main gate opened for general admission. After that with all the schools arriving I new it would be hard for the final 2 plus the attendance was over 7,000.
    Any way here is who I was able to get on my team sheet

Carson Coleman
    Josh Maciejewski
    Emmanuel Ramirez

I did stay the whole game with the intent of trying to knock off the final 2 if I could but when the game was over I needed Carlos Espinal who got the save and when he passed me I called him he stopped looked at me and kept walking. With that I decided not to stay and possibly be brushed off twice. Plus when I got outside the gate there were still a ton of busses loading right were the players come out so that was another good reason not to stay.

So now that leaves me Carlos Espinal and new Patriot Jose Mujica for my list.
    Because of the Patriots being away for 3 weeks and I am unable to make the June 7th series it will be 5 weeks before my return against Hartford.
    Hopefully by then with my Drs visit tomorrow we can re control my breathing.
    I also see from CNN that there could be a possibility of $6.00 a gallon for gas starting in August. UGH I hope not.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Forgot to post this 5 weeks ago for a reason for not having no IP posts since May 18th
    Also forgot my wife and sons show

Well I never made it to the Drs. office on Thursday as about 6 hours after my post I my wife rushed me to the hospital where my asthma went full blown. Their first concern was when I got there my BP was 222/112 and was rushed into the ER. After days of steroid therapy I was good enough to come home which I did a few hours ago. Now I have to take prednisone for 12 days and be re evaluated and hopefully go on the shot regiment.
    I have to admit I was kind of nervous in the ER with about 5 people running around you doing things but so far it has worked out.
    Last edited by adiddle; 06-22-2022 at 04:46 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

This was from May 28th

My wife and son had front row tickets last night at the PNC Bank Arts Center in New Jersey for a Tim McGraw concert and special guests Russell Dickerson, Alexandra Kay and Brandon Davis.
    They VIP tickets so they got to meet everyone and had pictures taken. They both also got autographs of Tim. So between the meeting, talking and food and let not forget the show they both had a great time. I am so glad that my hospital stay was last weekend and did not mess up their fun last night.
    Now since I am still home bound until I see the Drs on Thursday they are going to continue their weekend and see Top Gun Maverick tomorrow. I am a little bummed but they have my blessing. I do not want my issues to spoil their weekend. I will just have to buy it in 4K when it comes out and have my own showing on the big TV.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army

Somerset vs Hartford
    This was my first game in 5 weeks since my asthma attack.
    Felt good getting out of the house for the first time other than my back yard.
    I still only need 4 signatures on my team sheet
    Jose Mujica
    Carlos Espinal
    New promotes since my last game
    Will Warren
    Tanner Myatt

Positioned myself by the end of the dug out and the bull pen in site so I can see both .
    I knew Mujica would not be there as he is playing the SWB train rides.
    I never saw Espinal or Myatt.
    Warren came by me heading to the dug out which by this time I was real close to. He gave me the one second finger gesture so I waited. You guessed it I am still waiting.
    I only stayed 5 innings as I did not want to push myself.
    With the weather being questionable the next 2 days not sure of my return during the series.
    Right now I will not do weekends as I have heard some horror stories about the crowds and with school being out it will be really crowded.
    If I do not make it my next game would be in 2 weeks against Bowie.
    I am already planning at least 2 games maybe more. My body will let me know.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12