Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Mac Jones Panini Select XRC Gold Prizm

I am trying to find the estimated value of this card. I recently pulled the redemption card and in the process of redeeming it from Panini and I cannot find an estimated value for this Gold Prizm anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See Jimm1859's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Be careful with redemption from Panini.I hear bad things about in terms of how long they return cards. (if they do) . I have 4 redemption cards but I'm very leery about Panini. Someone should confirm for you what I am saying here. thx Jim

I am trying to find the estimated value of this card. I recently pulled the redemption card and in the process of redeeming it from Panini and I cannot find an estimated value for this Gold Prizm anywhere. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Collecting Baseball and Football Rookie cards
    New England Whalers, Hartford Whalers
    My website Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks. I put in for the redemption yesterday and currently in a pending status. Hopefully they send me the card if not, then that is a different battle altogether. I know a few folks that have recently redeemed XRC cards and received them with in two weeks so hoping for the same or if it takes 2 months I really don't care as long as I get it haha. I can't control that at the moment, just trying to understand the potential value.

But appreciate the heads up

SCF Rewards
    Country

Be careful with redemption from Panini.I hear bad things about in terms of how long they return cards. (if they do) . I have 4 redemption cards but I'm very leery about Panini. Someone should confirm for you what I am saying here. thx Jim

After speaking to a few folks it appears the issue with Panini and having trouble receiving cards stems around redeeming autographed cards. There does not seem to be an issue if autos are not involved. Thankfully here I do not need to wait on a players autograph. But again, only time will tell.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

I’ll chime in

First and foremost, if you want the card, what other option do you have beside sending the code to Panini for redemption? None.

If you don’t want the card you could have sold the redemption certificate on eBay. As far as value of your card specifically, I am not up to speed on that set or Mac Jones but I do know he is the hottest rookie of the season and his cards fetch premium prices. I’m sure you knew this anyways.

My experiences with Panini redemption is relatively small. I have sent five codes in. All are autographed cards. Two received rather quickly. One I don’t remember exactly but wasn’t that long (few months). One I am still waiting on almost two years later and the last I just submitted yesterday so we shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SCF Rewards
    Country

I’ll chime in

First and foremost, if you want the card, what other option do you have beside sending the code to Panini for redemption? None.

If you don’t want the card you could have sold the redemption certificate on eBay. As far as value of your card specifically, I am not up to speed on that set or Mac Jones but I do know he is the hottest rookie of the season and his cards fetch premium prices. I’m sure you knew this anyways.

My experiences with Panini redemption is relatively small. I have sent five codes in. All are autographed cards. Two received rather quickly. One I don’t remember exactly but wasn’t that long (few months). One I am still waiting on almost two years later and the last I just submitted yesterday so we shall see.

Thanks... I am not a huge collector but yes I have learned that Mac Jones is a hot topic right now after puling this card however, I truly have no idea what this card is worth. I signed up for a break online last night as me and my son were bored and thought it would be fun and I ended up pulling this card and people started making a huge deal over it. I looked on ebay and there is only one listed at $28,500 however I cannot see Mac Jones and his few accomplishments being this crazy high...was just seeing if anyone here had a better idea as there is no other Prizm Gold Mac Jones that I can find for sale on the internet. I already sent in to redeem my card, I agree with you, there is no other choice haha. Thanks
    Last edited by adepace18; 01-07-2022 at 04:25 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Colorado Rockies Boston Celtics
    See Nomahlovesyah's Items on eBay

Jim and Rob are correct. I have two out for panini. One I have waited 12 months and one 18 months with no sign. Granted they are auto redemptions. The bigger issue is after calls, emails, and everything else, I have heard NOTHING back. With topps, you get a response within a day or two. I am so salty about it that i am now boycotting Panini products….
    4X SCF Trader of the Month. Please check out my Card Opening YouTube channel!
    Hidden Content I PC Pete Alonso, Triston Casas, Zac Veen, Jim Rice, Luis Robert, Will Clark, Todd Helton, Bobby Dalbec, Jarren Duran, Troy Tulowitzki, Cole Tucker, NOMAH, Rockies/Red Sox Auto’s, Heritage variations, Real One Autos, Topps Photo Variations (SP and SSP), and cards numbered 4/10 (my bday). Cards FT: Hidden Content

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

Keep in mind reasoning behind the redemptions. For Mac Jones, I really doubt he's going to sit down and sign a bunch of sticker sheets during the season and now playoffs. He's working out, attending team meetings, studying, and practicing. Same goes with any current players during the season. I wouldn't worry about redemptions until the following training camps are in full swing the following season. As Rob says, it's a redemption, nothing you can do but redeem and wait, redeem and ask for a replacement, or sell it on eBay and let someone else redeem it. As much as I rag on Panini, it's the players who aren't fulfilling their end of the deal. Panini and the NFLPA have agreements in place to produce cards and provide autographs. The players union agrees to these deals and its a players responsibility to provide their end.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

So I was doing some eBay searching and using my Beckett price guide ap and finding a few different cards but only one that meets the “select” and “gold” in the description.

Could you list exactly what the title of the card is on your redemption card?

Being a “Gold” parallel it looks like it’s going to probably have a print run of 10 and Beckett won’t have a price value due to the low population.

Few reasons for having a hard time finding a price comp of this exact card is, one, if the print run is in fact only 10….there are not many out there and you have to be patient to find them listed on eBay. Two, it’s a redemption, if there is a delay from Panini to get these cards shipped out then that means every card that has been redeemed is still waiting to be returned to the new owners and once they do, either they will keep them and essentially take them out of circulation or just haven’t tried to sell them yet. Another delay could be that the people who have the card might want to have it graded and that’s another delay in seeing them on the market. Then there is always the possibility there are still some of these sitting on a collectors shelf still in a factory sealed unopened box that might not ever be opened. If that’s the case, hypothetically speaking, even if they wait too long to open the packs the redemption will not be any good and past the possible redemption date.

My best advise to figure a value is to scour eBay and find other comparable Mac Jones cards with a similar print run and see what they sell for. If you can find the same card in a parallel with a higher print run, again hypothetically speaking, like say a silver with a print run of 15 that sold for $1,000 you can assume yours would be worth more than that. Keep in mind the really high value of cards on eBay with a “buy it now” price and “Best offer” are not always the best way to figure value because often then final sale price is much less and possible much more. eBay will not disclose what the offer price was that the seller accepted.

Sorry for being long winded but I was trying to find an answer to your actual question about the card value and these where my thoughts on the subject.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Boston Celtics Boston Celtics New England Patriots

Yeah im with Jim. I have 4 of my 6 redemption from last year's Illusions Football um still waiting for and already pulled 2 more from 2021. They take forever and there no guarantee you get said card, they have the right to give a replacement