Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See wrx555's Items on eBay

naxcom.com is it any good

is this site any good. naxcom.com, it seems legit and i want peoples opinion on it as a source to sell and buy.
    how much they want in terms of selling fees on cards. for eg, if i got like $100 in cards i want to sell how much will i be up for in terms of fees and stuff. do they have hidden costs, etc
    thanks for advice

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have used Naxcom to purchase cards. I am not sure what their selling fee or percentage is. If you sell cards on there I believe the money goes in t o your Naxcom account so if you want to get it that may take a little while. I am still waiting for some cards I purchased a few weeks ago but I live in Canada so the dealers send to Naxcom who sends to me.
    The prices are generally reasonable but usually you can better deals on ebay. The advantage of Naxcom over ebay as they state in their ad is that is easier (quicker and less hassle) and safer then ebay. You don't have to contact the seller either and there is a standard shipping rate which I like.
    Hope this helps,

Warren

SCF Rewards

I mainly it the site for the Slash Price Exchange.

If you have questions, go to NAXCOM.COM, and at the bottom of the site, there is a link to their customer service email

They answer within a few days -- they're great at doing that!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Naxcom is very safe havent had a problem with its better than ebay in that not too often will you get people who bid and decided not to pay cause everyone is a colelctor on Naxcom instead of kids on ebay ruining peoples auctions