Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

If it's a publicity stunt,as it was with Bill Veeck, it' s meaningless.( Eddie was not allowed to play again) Should be someone that has worked their way thru the system( high school, legion, college, minors. Otherwise,,,,,,,,

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

I think definitely will see it! There’s been a few prospects over years that never made it but try there’ll eventually be someone who can throw hard enough or have an amazing knuckle ball.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    See 529mi's Items on eBay

I don't know of any women prospects . When i was younger there must have been 10-12 knuckleballers in the majors. Now organizations want
    pitchers that are big, and throw hard. I don't know if a woman will be able to attain that. Unless she's Russian. Possible if they can throw upper 80's and have a nice breaking pitch, might be the type as a situation relief, a batter or two.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12