Thread: Meeting Jhonas Enroth!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Cool Meeting Jhonas Enroth!

Hey everyone,

At the tail end of 2021 and into 2022, my girlfriend and I took some time away to enjoy various parts of Sweden. I won't go over the entire trip in this blog post, but one of the destinations we visited was Orebro, where I was able to meet Jhonas Enroth!

While this wasn't the reason for our stop in Orebro, it definitely made it more memorable than I expected.

After a few messages back and forth a few days earlier, Jhonas was able to meet up in the lobby of our hotel after his practice finished. He showed us the famous castle that resides in the heart of Orebro before taking us to "his spot" where he treated us to our choice of caffeinated beverage. We ended up talking for almost two hours before we had to leave.

Jhonas was also kind enough to show us the main "touristy" part of the city before we departed ways and offered his help if we needed anything during the rest of our stay in the city. Thanks again Jhonas for finding the time out of your busy schedule to meet up for coffee. It's not everyday you get to meet one of your favourite athletes, especially one that I have incorporated into my hockey card collection, too. Here's a few pictures from that day (January 5th):

Here was also more than happy to sign some cards of himself for my collection, which he thinks is very cool!

This Ad will be removed when you a member of sportscardforum.com

While I wasn't able to attend the Orebro game the next day due to capacity restrictions, the employee at the ticket booth gave me a blank ticket as a cool souvenir from visiting Behrn Arena. Awesome!

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!
    Jhonas Enroth Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Awesome experience crease... that Young Guns card is amazing.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Oh man, this is freaking awesome and a dream come true for a player collector! Congrats, truly an incredible experience I'm sure.
    Patrick Roy PC: Playing days 1985/86-2002/03, excluding National Show/All-Star Game issues.
    PC Completion: 2,071/2,819 = 73.47%
    PC Website: Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

That is awesome and a memory you will cherish for ever. Thanks for sharing a positive experience as Lord knows we could use more of those with athletes.

DON
    Great Prices on soft sleeves and top loaders!

Standard Soft sleeves .75 each , Thick Soft Sleeves $1 each, Top Loaders 60 point $2.75 each, Top Loaders 100 point $4, Top Loaders 140 points $2.50 each, Top Loaders 190 point $1.75 each, Top Loaders 240 point $2 each. Prices do not include shipping!!

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Thanks everyone! Yeah it was pretty sweet and I'm glad things worked out. Jhonas is a really good dude! Nice guy to talk to and humble.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Amazing story, and thanks for sharing. I'm sure lots of people out there have met their favorite players.... but (like me) it was for 60 seconds, at a public signing.

Looks like it was a lot of fun to hang out with him for the afternoon, and he sounds like a really nice guy.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    My traders on Flickr

Wow, what an amazing trip and opportunity!
    I collect Tim Cheveldae

Traders/Want List:
    Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

That's an awesome way to spend part of your holiday break! Did you get to see him in action at a game or anything like that as well? Very, very cool.
    Carey Price fan and collector!

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 246 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Updated Trade List: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country

Amazing story, and thanks for sharing. I'm sure lots of people out there have met their favorite players.... but (like me) it was for 60 seconds, at a public signing.

Looks like it was a lot of fun to hang out with him for the afternoon, and he sounds like a really nice guy.

Thanks! He sure was.

That's an awesome way to spend part of your holiday break! Did you get to see him in action at a game or anything like that as well? Very, very cool.

Thanks! And sadly no, the tickets we had to both Orebro games we were not able to attend due to Covid restrictions, sadly. Ah well, that's the way things are right now. No biggie. This made up for it though!