Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

SCF Rewards
    Country

Been a while since I’ve graphed, Covid stuck with me for about the middle part of June for about 2 weeks, not fun at all it’s like like the flu x2, enough of that .

went to go watch the quakes play the Fresno grizzlies in Rancho Cucamonga at an early 11am start time and here are my results

new quake pitcher Peter heubeck signed 8 cards( probably would have signed more if I put more in front of him
    jake Vogel signed 2 cards
    luis Rodriguez and maddux bruns each signed a card

with the exception of Ramon troncoso, the other former mlb players who are coaches on the team ( o’koyea dickson and Daniel nava) are rough to get autos from, I asked dickson 3 different times today, twice pre game and
    Once post game and all he did each time was raise his arms up and walked off and I was the only person who had asked him , rant over, my next game is probably be seeing the quakes on the road against lake Elsinore, autographs for the quakes are always easier at away games , let’s hope I can add some coaches next time around

SCF Rewards
    Country

Last night I went to paid dodgers signing out in Monterrey park ca, they had the last 2 people to touch the ball in the 2020 World Series, Julio urias and Austin Barnes signing, since urias is my favorite player and Austin Barnes is from my current town I had to go

got each to sign a World Series foco bobblehead and they were both Beckett certed, and got a posed photo with both next to a replica World Series trophy

next event will probably bring me back to watch the quakes play next week sometime

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Haven’t been graphing in well over a month, got hit with an upper respiratory infection a few weeks back, but time to graph

last night after work I went to watch the Rancho Cucamonga quakes play on the road in San Bernardino ca, and here are my results

jake Vogel 2 cards
    ramon troncoso 2 cards
    maddux bruns 1 card
    peter heubeck 8 cards
    luis Rodriguez 1 card
    daniel nava 3 cards
    dalton rushing (2022 2nd rd draft pick) signed a ball
    and f’n o’koyea DICKson 0 cards in my attempts this year to get him as a coach with the quakes he has denied or ignored me every time, this time he said I’ll get you tomorrow after the game( well f@@k I didn’t go to todays game)

I’ll try him one last time and the other quakes at their season ender next sunday

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to my last minor league game to see the quakes play one more time on 9/11/22, and here are my reaults

jake Vogel 3 cards
    luis Rodriguez 1 card and a pic
    and Peter heubeck signed another 8 cards, he’s a great singer and showing flashes of being a great pitcher
    was hoping to get dalton rushing and maddux bruns one last time but neither were playing and never saw either of them post game, but today being the last game players were giving kids bats hats and batting gloves away, maybe they didn’t want to haul them back to their homes who knows, it was a great season for me getting back into the swing on things .

next events will probably be in October with some former/and current dodgers, will post about them if I do go.

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to a paid signing in Monterrey park ca, on Saturday 10/1/22 to see current dodger CT3 , Chris Taylor

paid for a photo op and also had Taylor sign my 2020 foco World Series bobblehead

next autograph event will be in about a week to meet a former dodger & have him autograph 2 things

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

This evening I went to a paid signing event in the city of Rancho Cucamonga, California to meet former dodger and current radio play by play guy Rick Monday

I got mr Monday to sign my dodger poster signed , now signed by 155 former/current dodgers and a dodgers sga bobblehead, both items are in the attached picture with myself and Rick Monday!!

next event I plan on going to, well not sure on that, hopefully something pops up I want to go to

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

I’m about a week late with this post, but better late than never!!

last Thursday I attended the ultimate pastime live(Facebook group) 2nd annual Christmas party in Rancho Cucamonga,ca and they had many former and 1 current dodger in attendance

attendees were as follows
    al “ the bull” ferrera
    current 3rd base coach Dino ebel
    derrel thomas
    rudy law
    jim canpanis & his son jc jr
    former dodgers gm Fred Claire
    and former dodgers photographer rich kee

with the fee paid to attend it included :
    a special set of card with all attendees signed them
    a buffet style bbq
    raffles ( won a Kyle kuzma 11x14)
    a very cool q&a session with all guests

and for a 10$ fee per signature ( done before the event) I got 4 extra items signed

fred Claire, Dino ebel & Jim campanis signed my dodger poster ( now at 158 autographs) and Fred Claire signed a copy of his book extra innings

also got a group photo as well at this event ( father and me are both in the picture)

last post of the yr, it was a fun collecting year and can’t wait for 2023!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

the card set from the upl Xmas party

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12