Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Smile Chrisborene 2022 IP autographing

Well I hope this will be a first of many autographing opportunities I have in 2022

today I went to an event in Ontario,ca at a little Mexican spot named el tio Alex (ooh really good Mexican food) to meet former dodger Joe Ferguson, mr ferguson signed my dodger poster and is now at 154 autographs, it’s so full it’s going to take a unique former or current dodger I really want to sign it and maybe retire it . Also got a picture with him

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Baltimore Orioles New York Jets New Jersey Devils

Joe is a cool guy. Met him when he managed the Camden Riversharks back in 2007
    Nice going on filling up the poster. Looks like time for a new one.

SCF Rewards
    Country

That is super cool! Can you post a shot of the full poster with all the signatures?

Cheers!

Laura

SCF Rewards
    Country

Todays venture led me to the home of favorite minor league team the Rancho Cucamonga quakes, they were playing the Visalia rawhide and here are my totals

maddux bruns 1 card
    alex de jesus 1 card
    diego cartaya (#1 dodgers prospect) 2 cards
    luis Rodriguez 2 cards
    Jose Ramos 1 card
    jake Vogel 4 cards
    kendall Williams 1 card
    hitting coach Daniel nava 3 cards

next game I’m planning on going to is Mother’s Day with my mom and pops , quakes are on the road in lake Elsinore , hope to add a few more that day as well

—-chrisborene

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Awesome stuff and thanks for sharing.
    p.s. not sure if you seen but one of the posters above asked to see a full shot of the Dodgers Poster if you did not post it.

DON
    @chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

thanks!!!

my bad never checked comments on that, next time I take it to get signed I’ll snap a shot of it, packed away in the closet 100% of the time until I commit to getting it framed and calling it finished on that piece

Awesome stuff and thanks for sharing.
    p.s. not sure if you seen but one of the posters above asked to see a full shot of the Dodgers Poster if you did not post it.

DON
    @chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

Went to see the Rancho Cucamonga quakes play the lake Elsinore storm in lake Elsinore ca and here is what I got

Diego cartaya 1 card and a pic with
    jake Vogel 7 cards
    alex de Jesus 1 card
    jose Ramos 1 card
    maddux bruns 1 card
    luis Rodriguez 1 card ( has drastically changed his auto in the last few weeks to the shorter on the pic I post)
    pitching coach Ramon troncoso 7 cards

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also forgot an event I went to on Wednesday May 4th

went to the Ontario improv in Ontario and went to the have a nice day tour with mick Foley bought a vip ticket for $75 and I thought that must come with 1-2 autographs and a pic, and I was spot on

mick Foley signed his new cactus Jack and mankind funkos for me

also wwe superstar dolph ziggler was his opening act and was very funny as well , and since I had nothing for him to sign, I got him to sign a dollar bill

got a picture with both guys as well

SCF Rewards
    Country

Today (5/10/22)I went to the 11am game
    with the Stockton ports playing the Rancho Cucamonga quakes and here is what I got

ben casparius 2 cards
    jake Vogel 8 cards
    maddux bruns 1 card
    alex de jesus 1 card
    luis Rodriguez 1 card
    and #1 dodgers prospect Diego cartaya 1 card and signed an 8x10 photo of me and him I took on Sunday 5/8

next game will probably be 2 weeks from today back in Rancho Cucamonga

—-chrisborene

SCF Rewards
    Country

May 24th I went to go to Rancho Cucamonga again to see my quakes play and it was a rougher night getting autographs

I only got 2 players
    pre game got 1 card from maddux bruns and 1 card signed by Luis Rodriguez

after the game I got one more done by maddux bruns

players and even the coaches were rough all night for some particular reason

my next quakes game is about 2 weeks from now so hope I’ll have better luck next time

—-chrisborene

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast