Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

NEED ADVISE - 3 Michael Jordan Fleer Rookie Cards

Hello, I have 3 Michael Jordan Fleer Rookie Cards I need advice on.

1.- How much do you think the SG one is worth in the current slab?
    2.- Am I better sending off the SG graded one to PSA to get slabbed by them? What do you think it will come back as a 7? If a 7 what is better SG 84 or PSA 7? What would you do?
    3.- The 2 GEM graded cards have been taken out of the slabs as I know this company is not credible. I also believe these 2 cards have been trimmed, is there a way to know for sure?
    4.- Considering the 2 GEM graded cards might be trimmed, what would you do? send to Beckett or PSA to know for sure?

Please provide some advice and thank you in advance!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have never owned any GEM graded cards but word on the street is that they graded trimmed cards so they were used by collectors to dump a lot of cards that were trimmed and couldn't pass other companies. SGC is a good though. So I would definitively get the 2 GEM cards regraded by PSA if you can. They will get you the most money for the card. If you you can get the SGC regraded by PSA too as that should increase the resale value of it but it depends on what you are doing with the cards now and how much money you need to make.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/