Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi From Bellevue, NE

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Nebraska Cornhuskers
    Twitter: @@One_Crazy_Idiot Upper Deck ePack
    Send PayPal to bernielambrecht Member is PayPal Verified

Hi @Bernmav and welcome to SCF. If you thought you might like to try your hand at requesting Thru The Mail autographs, I can say that guys like Roger Craig, Tom Rathman, and Jamie Williams are all fast and gracious signers. Dr. Williams even took some time to correspond with me over email :)

I just checked, and I actually do have a Craig and a Rathman card in my collection. No Jamie Williams though. Eventually I'd love to check out the TTM and see who and what my odds are (I have glanced at it briefly).

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Welcome to SCF Bernie, hope you are enjoying yourself here! Our Hockey section is very popular here, have fun adding to your Penguins collection.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to the forum. Enjoy!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Welcome to SCF! -Andrew

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Hawks Atlanta Falcons Atlanta Braves
    Twitter: @maschmit See maschmit's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale Kronozio Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Hi

Welcome to Sportscard Forum. I am originally from Bellevue and graduated from Bellevue East and UNL. Now living down in the Atlanta, GA area.

Mark Schmit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123