Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

A teacher said she gave her students hockey pucks to defend against a potential shooter, but an expe

A teacher went viral with a TikTok showing how she put hockey pucks under desks in her class.

She said she decided to do it so students could throw them at a potential school shooter.

An expert told Insider that he understood why the teacher did it but said the tactic could send a "troubling" message.

A Michigan teacher amassed over 2 million views on a TikTok video where she showed how she taped hockey pucks under her students' desks, so they could throw them at a potential school shooter, but one expert told Insider the tactic could send a "troubling" message to students.

In the video, Carly Zacharias, who teaches Spanish to 9th and 10th grade students, said she wanted to give her students "something to prepare themselves" in case of a school shooting because her classroom door is made of wood and has a window in the middle.
    https://news.yahoo.com/teacher-said-...YFPVazQtnSRjAK

SCF Rewards
    Country

This reminds me of how the bad guys would always throw their guns at Superman after they ran out of bullets. Probably will have the same effect here too. Also I don't know what world she lives in but if I was in high school with her pulling that odds are the pucks would have been stolen by the end of the year or they would have been thrown at other kids in the class almost immediately after we had a substitute teacher.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/