Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Cool Solid pull from 🔥 2021 Leaf Signature Football Box 🔥

I got a solid pull from a 2021 Leaf Signature Football Box! If you dig, check out the box break here:

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Nice break and that Mel Renfro card is outstanding. Being a Cowboys fanattic that is cool and thanks for sharing!

Bake
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Nice break and that Mel Renfro card is outstanding. Being a Cowboys fanattic that is cool and thanks for sharing!

Bake

Thanks! I've only been doing this for about a month (my parents got me my first box for Christmas). Funny thing is, when I started out, I dreaded getting Dallas or Eagles or Giants, because of the divisional rivalry with my WFT. But, now I embrace them realizing that cards and collecting is bigger than the rivalry. I am learning a lot and I love this hobby!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Very solid pull! Thanks for sharing the break
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears TCU Horned Frogs

Thanks! I've only been doing this for about a month (my parents got me my first box for Christmas). Funny thing is, when I started out, I dreaded getting Dallas or Eagles or Giants, because of the divisional rivalry with my WFT. But, now I embrace them realizing that cards and collecting is bigger than the rivalry. I am learning a lot and I love this hobby!

I feel ya

As a Bears fan all my Packers cards get shredded and used as mulch in my compost pile out by the septic tank. Those 1/1 jumbo jersey auto cards keep jamming in the shredder so now I just put a match to them and light the grill.

J/K. I’m the kind of guy who sheds a tear when I buy a card on eBay and the seller takes a stack of junk cards and tapes them around the card I bought for protection during shipping. I feel as though every single card should be respected and handled and treated with the most care possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

J/K. I’m the kind of guy who sheds a tear when I buy a card on eBay and the seller takes a stack of junk cards and tapes them around the card I bought for protection during shipping. I feel as though every single card should be respected and handled and treated with the most care possible.

I never knew I had a long lost twin!