Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Updated address for Niklas Backstrom of the MN Wild and HIFK

The current addresses listed for Backstrom are when he was involved in those two hockey clubs. He is now retired and not playing. Is there any known updated address requests can be sent? Or, will old teams forward mail to retired players? Thank you!

SCF Rewards
    Country

The most current U.S. address listed for him is:

Niklas Backstrom
    4908 E. Sunnyslope Rd.
    Minneapolis, MN 55424-1165
    Last edited by DTLM269; 02-20-2022 at 02:04 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The most current address listed for him is:

Niklas Backstrom
    4908 E. Sunnyslope Rd.
    Minneapolis, MN 55424-1165

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you! I did get a response from another saying that he is a scout for the Columbus Blue Jackets, and so we ended up sending it to their offices. Hopefully I'll have a good update to share over the next month or so!

SCF Rewards
    Country

I got my signed cards and pick back from Niklas Backstrom!! Sent it to the Blue Jackets arena since he works as a goalie recruiter for them. Took only a month!