Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: NASA TTM success?

SCF Rewards
    Country

NASA TTM success?

My apologies if I'm posting in the incorrect place - I wasn't sure where this should go.

Has anyone had any success with astronaut TTM via NASA in Houston?

About 6 weeks ago, I mailed custom printed 3.5 x 5 for all of the currently active astronauts. Sent in one package, with individual envelopes for each astronaut containing the pic and a SASE. I know it arrived within a couple days (tracking/delivered). I haven't received anything back from NASA or any of the astronauts.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A lot of current astronauts are very slow to respond to their mail given their training schedule and other commitments. Hang in there, I did have a success several years ago from the main NASA address!

Cheers!

Laura

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    New York Yankees New York Rangers New York Giants
    Twitter: @@ChrisWGamble

If you are interested there are a few former astronauts that sign TTM like Captain Robert Crippen. I have only sent to one (Crippen) but he took 9 days for me. He was the pilot on the first shuttle mission. There are a few others but I can't personally vouch for them.
    I collect NY Yankees, NY Giants, NY Rangers, NY Knicks, and NJ Nets. I am willing to trade. PM me if you have any cards signed by players from these teams.

Working on collecting all living New York Giants (football) and New York Yankees. The question is which team drives me nuts first!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you both. I have to sent to Captain Crippen in the past, and received his autograph.

Hopefully I'll get these back. Not sure of the exact amount, but with the custom print, envelopes and postage, this attempt probably set me $65 or so. Fingers crossed! Even just a few returns would be worth it.