Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide New York Yankees Miami Dolphins
    Twitter: @@cardboardglory See cardboardglory's Items on eBay Instagram:
    Member is PayPal Verified

Wander Franco hype is unreal

12.4k for a SPOT in a break. We could be in for a wild summer.

SCF Rewards
    Country

We could be in for a wild summer.

Hopefully they play a season this year
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hopefully I sent a bunch of invites out for some players to come play in my beer league just in case. Some of the more conservative owners seem intent on breaking the union though.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New York Yankees Kansas City Royals

2.2 million wander franco base rookies and we haven’t even gotten to complete sets yet.
    This is just a small sample of what I collect.
    I collect Yordan Alvarez, Jeremy Pena, Ronald Acuna Jr, Austin Riley, Aaron judge, Anthony Volpe. Yankees Auto’s & relics HOF Rookies, relics & Auto’s, Top Rookies & prospects.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Not even that close to Topps total print run of all Franco rookie cards including base, parallels, inserts, refractors and autos across all brands including 2019 1st Bowman prospect cards It's more than a wee bit exaggeration on your part. That 20 case break yielded only 16 Franco's total. That's not even one Franco per case. That's not how Topps operates if Topps printed a million Francos the demand for the product wouldn't be great. So what they do is print a million of all the older vets like Cabrera, Gardner, Molina, bench players like Torreyes, Wade and make you hunt for the less than 150,000 Franco's RCs including parallels, refractors, auto, and inserts across all brands. That way they can sell more product while at the same time not ruin the their market. If they did it the other way around fewer boxes would get ripped It's why you see a 2020 Greg Bird even though he's never played a full a season in the majors and was on the Rangers minor league roster when the Heritage sets were printed.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Also why is it a shock that no Wander Franco autographs have been pulled after that much breaking? Autographs are tough to get out of Topps. It is one of the lowest level products Topps makes/made. That's why I never understood why everyone gravitated to Topps instead of stuff like Topps Chrome or Bowman Chrome for rookies.

SCF Rewards
    Country

saw one in auction this past weekend that meet a reserve with an almost 6k bid. I prefer Bowman myself as well the design is always sharper. I like refractors starting at /499 as well. Topps is just the flagship the first brand out. And you wanna rip new baseball. To get that first rookie card topps logo.

SCF Rewards
    Country