Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New England Patriots
    See Louis1939's Items on eBay

graded trade up with paypal

not quite sure where to post this one...it doesn't actually fit anywhere in one category, but looking to move these low end graded cards and trade up for one or a couple of nicer graded cards...I realize these are low end so hoping to add some paypal to get a deal done...looking for 8.5 and above only SGC, BGS or PSA, any player any sport...let me know what you have and what interests you thanks

My want list and trade page is here...

Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Dallas Cowboys
    See krunchtyme's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

Got a PSA 9 1989 Score Rod Woodson RC? If you are interested. I have a ton of other stuff too. Lets at least talk about it. Rich

Here are some: Search Results for “graded” – Rookies and more

The PSA 10 WOodson is gone, the PSA 9 1989 Score Derrick Thomas is gone, the PSA 9 Brady is gone, a few other may be gone too. The PSA 9 Woodson rookie and Topps Aikman Rookie are still here