Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

NFL Combine 2022 autograph hunting

I collect mostly Raiders related autographs but at the combine you can get bored waiting sometimes so I got a few others just to stay busy. Raiders related ones I got were Kirk Morrison, Marcus Knight, Ronald Curry, Bruce Gradkowski, Marc Trestman, Dennis Allen, Kevin Boothe, Darrius Heyward Bey, assistant GM Champ Kelly, Rod Woodson, Zach Miller, and Randy Jordan. None Raiders I got were Dan Campbell too bad my marker failed me so the signature is a little weak, Eric Bienemny, Darren Sproles, Georgia d lineman justin shafer, Bernhard Raimann, one other prospect i cant remember. I could have gotten way more but I was helping others get who they wanted too. If you've never been to the combine its an autograph hunters dream if you find the right spots. Some of the guys that I helped others get but dont have pictures of are Kliff Kingsbury, Zach Taylor, Matt Hasslebeck, Leon Lett, Chris Speilman, I odnt know the college guys that well but there were at least 20 of them that signed alot.
    combine2022Morrison.jpg combine2022knight.jpgcombine2022gradkowskji.jpgcombine2022curry.jpgcombine2022gradssbi.jpgcombine2022redallen.jpgcombine2022propects.jpgCombine 2022Boothe.jpgcombineRWoodson2022.jpgCombine 2022 DHB.jpgCombine 2022 Champ.jpgcombine2022book.jpgCombine2022Zmiller.jpgcombine2022beienmy.jpgcombine2022sproles.jpgcombine2022Dan.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Sounds like a successful day! Need to add this to my bucket list, it sounds.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

If you got every year lmk it on my bucket list but might be 2 to 3 years out to attend when I retire and have no commitment. If you do it every year definitely will holler at ya in the future barring no crazy life events. Love watching people get autographs too when I think it for their personal collection and not a quick flip.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you got every year lmk it on my bucket list but might be 2 to 3 years out to attend when I retire and have no commitment. If you do it every year definitely will holler at ya in the future barring no crazy life events. Love watching people get autographs too when I think it for their personal collection and not a quick flip.

DON

As long as its in Indianapolis I'll be there very year. Sounds like its staying there at least one more year. It's definetly a fun time you'll see so many former players and coaches. I can't imagine there are too many events that allow you to see this many NFL people at once.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Awesome stuff! Love seeing that, def bucket list as well.