Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just a few little things going on and some functions to help you with SCF!

I just wanted to make a post about some of the great features on SCF. As many folks tell me from time to time I did not know this and thought many might know all of them so here we go.

1 The Inventory Manager

Here you can do so many things as shown by the dropdown menu:

The more folks that use the IM will make it easier to make deals. Also, if you have any questions feel free to ask questions you might encounter.

2The TTM Manager
    This is probably one of the best features of SCF as many TTM sites charge a fee. Feel free to browse the link above and check out some of the the latest results.

3)Everyone loves group breaks and if your like everyone else and you want to get in one check out your reward point total by your posts on SCF.

Here is a link to the latest one we did for a Panini Chronicles Basketball Hanger box for 400 rp's.

If you have been a member of the site and have posted at all over the years you probably have 400 reward points in your account. Prices vary from break to break but we do different sports from time to time. If you are interested in learning about them just reply here: thread and I will tag you when I post a new reward point break.

4 If you have folks that do not reply to you in a thread feel free to tag them and bring their attention to the post. It will not always work but it definitely helps. All you have to do is put @ before their userid.

I.E. @doniceage They will then get a notification that will show here under your notifications.

If you do not look it up immediately it will disappear once you refresh the page. So, if you forget to check it you can always go to your profile page and look at your Mentions in the image below. As you can see it tells you what threads you have been tagged in.

5 Do you ever use the chatroom? I bet there are folks out there who do not even know SCF installed one to speed up communication on the site. From any page all you have to do is scroll down to the bottom right of your screen and you will see a blue box that says CHAT.

6 If you like March Madness you should always check out the SCF March Madness Bracket Contest. If we get a certain number of entries we give away this:

Even if you do not win you will get some reward points that can be used in a groupbreak that you might want to partake in. So check out the various contest on the site.

7 If you ever reach a thousand trades and become a immortal member let me know as you will get a gift certificate from Steel City Collectibles to spend on a box.

If you ever have any questions about the site drop me a message at doniceage.

Don
    Last edited by doniceage; 03-16-2022 at 04:05 PM.

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

some
    awsome fuctions..

that will help some of us around here

for sure..

:)
    my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

7 If you ever reach a thousand trades and become a immortal member let me know as you will get a gift certificate from Steel City Collectibles to spend on a box.

If you ever have any questions about the site drop me a message at doniceage.

ill pm you some time about this..

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See nomad23's Items on eBay

Good stuff! Thanks for the reminders.