Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Though I've been busy with the baby, I've managed to catch a little of all the semis.

In the West, not really a big surprise that the veteran playoff teams are ahead in both series. The Warriors and Suns are Finals-tested, with the Dubs of course having multiple championships in recent years, so not at all amazed that they're ahead of the Grizz and Mavs, respectively. I love Ja and Luka -- very entertaining players to watch for sure -- but they're still young, and their teams likely rely a little too much on both of them at this point compared to the more veteran and systematic Warriors and Suns, so I see both the Warriors and Suns advancing to the WCF. Both are just one game away.

In the East, I'm similarly not surprised that the Bucks/Celtics has been the closest matchup, especially with Middleton being out for Milwaukee. That's going to end up being the most competitive Semis, IMO. As for Miami and Philly, that's the one I'm least interested in...not a fan of Embiid or Harden. Miami is well-coached with Spo, but I don't follow them too closely these days...but I do know that they're another one of those recent Finals-tested teams, so as with the Warriors and Suns, I see them facing whomever wins the Bucks/Celtics series.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Heat advance after another typical Harden playoff dud. Mavs take Suns to 7. I still think Phoenix will win the series, especially with game 7 at homecourt.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Heat advance after another typical Harden playoff dud. Mavs take Suns to 7. I still think Phoenix will win the series, especially with game 7 at homecourt.

I checked and the Mavericks have had an insane winning % since the trade deadline. Don't know what they added but they have been an elite team since then.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I checked and the Mavericks have had an insane winning % since the trade deadline. Don't know what they added but they have been an elite team since then.

I remember they got Dinwiddie for Porzingis. Dinwiddie has been a better fit for them even though his playoff #s haven't been that good (he did have a solid game last night though).

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Phoenix Suns

Harden not showing up in the playoffs is no surprise. I don’t know what his issue is but he really hasn’t been all that great all year long. Mavs suns is so weird, no one can do anything on the road, none of the games have been close and I expect game 7 to be no different. I think suns beat the warriors in 6. Celtics bucks game 7 should be good, I give the edge to Celtics. Whoever advances should be a good series against the heat. Pretty enjoyable playoffs so far.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See vivchuleta's Items on eBay

Watching some, hoping Boston advances today. At times their play is lazy. learn to block out Boston and you will go far
    Heat are playing tough and so are the Suns
    Only likes Harden with OK city.
    Golden State ?? Spoiled . Calls seem to go their way.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Harden not showing up in the playoffs is no surprise.

True but also seems to be that Doc is one of the most overrated big game coaches of all time. Why does he keep getting a pass when his teams under perform so badly in the playoffs? He seems like he would be a perfect fit for the Jazz. Rack up a bunch of meaningless wins in the regular season and then tank in the postseason.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Bucks and C's was competitive early, but then Boston got hot from downtown and they found ways to neutralize Giannis. Didn't like Milwaukee's strategy of leaving Grant Williams constantly open; he may not be a volume scorer, but his percentage from 3 this year was good, so that was dumb of them to give him so many looks. Milwaukee was also again terrible from 3 themselves without Middleton. Heat vs. Celtics for the ECF; look forward to the Mavs and Suns game 7 later tonight. As I said in an earlier post, I think the Suns will win, but I hope for a close game. All eyes will be on Luka to see how he does in pressure like this.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bucks and C's was competitive early, but then Boston got hot from downtown and they found ways to neutralize Giannis. Didn't like Milwaukee's strategy of leaving Grant Williams constantly open; he may not be a volume scorer, but his percentage from 3 this year was good, so that was dumb of them to give him so many looks. Milwaukee was also again terrible from 3 themselves without Middleton. Heat vs. Celtics for the ECF; look forward to the Mavs and Suns game 7 later tonight. As I said in an earlier post, I think the Suns will win, but I hope for a close game. All eyes will be on Luka to see how he does in pressure like this.

Is there some rule that these teams have to jack up 3's even when they can't hit the side of a barn? If you miss 10+ threes in a row you should probably not have been taking that many to begin with. I look at the box scores from time to time and you will always seem these teams or players that are ice cold just continue to make too many attempts after attempts. It shouldn't occur that often with good players and a no defense league.

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Is there some rule that these teams have to jack up 3's even when they can't hit the side of a barn? If you miss 10+ threes in a row you should probably not have been taking that many to begin with. I look at the box scores from time to time and you will always seem these teams or players that are ice cold just continue to make too many attempts after attempts. It shouldn't occur that often with good players and a no defense league.

Haha you may have a point. I picked the Suns but they're down 42 while shooting 4/20 from 3 as we start the 4th.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast