Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country
    See jaydub2001's Items on eBay

jaydub 2022 IP successes

First time out in 2022 for autographs. Put in a lot of work and it paid off with some good results.

Colorado Rockies vs Los Angeles Dodgers
    April 9th, 2022

Dave Roberts 2020 World Series OMLB
    Bob Geren 2020 World Series OMLB
    Joe Davis 2020 World Series OMLB
    Daniel Hudson 2/2
    Craig Kimbrel 1/2
    Blake Treinen 1/2
    Mitch White GU OMLB
    Justin Turner 2020 World Series OMLB
    Jordan Sheffield 2/2

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Nice haul! The logo balls came out sweet!

SCF Rewards
    Country

First time out in 2022 for autographs. Put in a lot of work and it paid off with some good results.

Colorado Rockies vs Los Angeles Dodgers
    April 9th, 2022

Dave Roberts 2020 World Series OMLB
    Bob Geren 2020 World Series OMLB
    Joe Davis 2020 World Series OMLB
    Daniel Hudson 2/2
    Craig Kimbrel 1/2
    Blake Treinen 1/2
    Mitch White GU OMLB
    Justin Turner 2020 World Series OMLB
    Jordan Sheffield 2/2

If you don't mind my asking: where/how were you able to get these at Coors Field? I camped out and stalked all the "old" hang-outs for the Cubs series, over the weekend, and was completely shut out. Dug-outs, main entrance and left field/McGregor Square entrance. I didn't see a single player.

I understand if you don't want to share your "intel", but I've been "graphing" for 22 years and I've become very discouraged and feel I'm wasting my time in 2022. Any help or tips would be appreciated.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country

I don't get to hunt for autographs nearly as much as I used to, but was happy to be able to try for my Dodgers when they were in Phoenix playing the Dbacks when I happened to be visiting family.

I was pretty happy with the results given how things have gotten harder and harder at the major league level.
    Arizona Diamondbacks vs Los Angeles Dodgers

May 26th, 2022
    Chris Taylor 2021 All-Star Game OMLB

May 28th, 2022
    Connor McGuiness 1/1, 2020 World Series OMLB
    Brusdar Graterol 1/2
    Ryan Pepiot 1/1, OMLB
    David Price 2020 World Series OMLB
    Mitch White 2/2

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Bench (28)
    Country

If you don't mind my asking: where/how were you able to get these at Coors Field? I camped out and stalked all the "old" hang-outs for the Cubs series, over the weekend, and was completely shut out. Dug-outs, main entrance and left field/McGregor Square entrance. I didn't see a single player.

I understand if you don't want to share your "intel", but I've been "graphing" for 22 years and I've become very discouraged and feel I'm wasting my time in 2022. Any help or tips would be appreciated.

The Mitch White autograph I got inside the stadium at the end of batting practice, one of the 'old' methods hah. The rest were all gotten at the hotel, which is where I tend to go for the Dodgers since they are my favorite team and while it's a lot of time and effort, you can actually have some successes that you would not otherwise.

SCF Rewards
    Country

The Mitch White autograph I got inside the stadium at the end of batting practice, one of the 'old' methods hah. The rest were all gotten at the hotel, which is where I tend to go for the Dodgers since they are my favorite team and while it's a lot of time and effort, you can actually have some successes that you would not otherwise.

Got it. I've never done a stakeout at a team hotel. I'm thinking about giving it a try when the Pirates come to Denver, next month. The Westin (Hotel), right?