Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

A general betting question….

Hello all,

Been a while, been out of collecting for many many years. I use to be very active here and was actually once “trader of the month”, work, family and just life ended up just taking up most of my time….which has been great 😊
    Anyway, years ago wasn’t there a place where you could bet on games here? Not money but cards? Like who would win a game?…nothing crazy just a simple “card vs card bet?
    I’m guessing if there was that is no longer allowed. But I was just curious.
    Thanks
    Mike

SCF Rewards
    Country

Yes

But that was squashed after too many people didn't send out after they lost and then somebody on aggressively threatened to report the site because it was "promoting" gambling with a kids hobby. The dude was nuts but rather than risk a lawsuit or any trouble it was officially shut down and cancelled. I think at that time of the loon showing up you were only allowed to bet reward points so no cards or anything of value was involved but the threat was still to real to keep it going.

Or at least that's what I remember. I didn't bet then and don't now so I'm probably not 100% on it just 90% correct.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Makes sense, that’s kinda what I was thinking, I remember when it was allowed I got burned once or twice by sore losers. It was fun, made games more entertaining to watch. Thanks for the reply