Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Welcome to new SCF Sponsor ISA Grading.

ISA Grading will be a new sponsor on Sportscardforum.

Here is a little information about ISA Grading from their website.

https://www.isagrading.com/about-us

Tim a longtime member of SCF will be running the group submissions submitted thru SCF.

If you have any questions feel free to ask to him or possibly myself if you have questions. So, keep your eyes peeled for when they start putting together a thread for a group submission. I think you will be pleasantly surprised with this company.

Here are a few thoughts from me.

Turn around time (you will be shocked)
    Price for their grading service
    From talking to the owner, I would say ISA will probably come within a half a point or a point from the other grading companies.
    This is great for folks who want a affordable way to grade their PC Cards. As ISA submission price and the turn around time is very low.
    Also, from a speculation aspect if you are tired of waiting six months or longer their service will take weeks or possibly days instead of months or a year without breaking the bank. Plus, unlike others they are not going to charge you more if you submit a high dollar card.
    They might never be PSA or BGS in that they will get you top dollar on resale on ebay or the secondary market. I just believe there is a niche for everyone in this vast market and ISA definitely fills some hobbyist needs imo.

DON

Poke around and lmk your thoughts.
    Last edited by doniceage; 04-20-2022 at 12:35 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

Thanks Don! The ISA bulk submission thread is up and running!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

Everyone, be sure to check out the ISA graded card give away just for submitting one card in the monthly group submission!