Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

@manthis
    Technically yes. However you need to pay to get teh cards to me. Than then paypal me money to ship them back to you once they return to me from ISA.
    Honestly, just email
    [email protected]
    Explain that you are from Canada but a member of SCF. Tell them that Tim suggested you contact them and they will probably give you our bulk rate.

SCF Rewards
    Country

August is here! The DEADLINE to have your cards to me for this months submission if Saturday August 20th! Does anyone want the the free graded Homerun Leaders card? You must not have won anythign form ISA in the last 30 days to be eligible.

Tal

SCF Rewards
    Country

Due to my travel schedule and an upcomming card show. I will be able to HAND deliver your cards to ISA and pick them up at a card show! Have your cards for the group sub to me by Friday August 19th. I will drop them off at ISA that weekend. ISA will grade them and bring them to the Shipshewana IN card show and I will pick up our graded cards in person on Monday the 5th!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Contact me this week to submit your cards I’m the August sub! I will hand deliver them to the offices of ISA and pick them up in person at the Shipshewana card show! Less opportunity for cards to get damaged in shipping and even quicker turn around time to you! Plus one lucky submitter will win the graded home run leaders card!

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Do you have any pictures of what the cards look like from this company?
    Collecting; Autos, GU'd & RC of Red Wings, Brodeur, Hasek & Shanahan and ITG 2004-05 Franchises. Motown Madness & Broad Street Boys.
    Want List: Hidden Content
    Trade List: Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

Do you have any pictures of what the cards look like from this company?

I can not tell if you are trolling me or serious? There are several threads with mulptiple pics all over this forum including every return we get back from them AND my signature.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

No why would I troll this. Got a PM about this site. Don't worry won't bother you again.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No why would I troll this. Got a PM about this site. Don't worry won't bother you again.

Sorry, I did not mean to offend. There are several threads with lots of pics. Here is just one of the recent returns.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...ISA-return-8-2

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Beckett (489)
    Country
    Upper Deck ePack

Thank you. I was pointed to this thread and was not sure if the free ones were what they looked like.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thank you. I was pointed to this thread and was not sure if the free ones were what they looked like.

Let me know soon and get your cards to me this week yet to have them included in the august sub!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast