Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Tigers Detroit Red Wings Detroit Lions

Congrats to @manthis ! He is the only one who submitted anything for August. So he automatically wins the give away card! Congrtats on winning the above pictured card!

2015 Topps Home Run Leaders Davis/Cruz/Trout ISA 9

SCF Rewards
    Country

September submission is now open! You cards and submission fees must be to me by Sunday September 25th. No word yet on teh free give away card to one lucky member who submits this month. but there will be something!

tAL

SCF Rewards
    Country

New month, new submission open! The deadline to have your cards and grading fees to me is Monday, October 24th. No word yet on a giveaway card. Stay tuned!

SCF Rewards
    Country

November Submission is now open! Deadline to have your cards and feees to me is Saturday Navember 26th!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Talked with the owner over the weekend. ISA is willing to keep giving cards away to random submitters per month. They just hope we start having more than 1-2 people submit 1-2 cards per month. I was told the more people who sub per month the more cards they will start giving away per month! Send me you submission information for November!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Just a reminder that the deadline to have your cards and feed to me by is NOVEMBER 26th!

SCF Rewards
    Country

November submission is still open for another week!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Great news everyone! ISA has adjuested their fee schedule! SCF members submitting to ISA through me in the monthly group submission can now have their cards graded for on $15 per card! ISA has also "upgraded" the shipping service level for the SCF monthly group submission. Turn around time is now 5-7 days return to me. That is right! I can send your cards in and have them back in my hands in a week!

More awesome news! I just got in a buch of more give-away cards! Everone who submits even just one card is eligible to win that month's prize card! You want even better news? OK, ISA is dropping the "must not have won a prize within the past 30 days" rule. So yes, potentually, someone could win a prize card in back to back months.

More you say? OK, the more individual members and total cards submitted per monthly sub equal more free give-away cards that are added to that month's prize pool! It starts with one card per month but could end up with as many as 4 give-away cards per monthly submission. Upto four different SCF members could win a free ISA graded card just for submitting a siingle card!

Remember that ISA is a GREAT option for collectors looking to authenticate and protect their cards.
    NO restrictions on era of cards. Submit vintage and ultra moder in the same submission!
    NO minimum number of cards needed per individual member. You can submit only 1 card and still get the group rate and be eligible for the prize card.
    NO maximum card value limit, ever.
    NEVER any "upcharges" based on preceived re-sale value. Always only $15/card in the group submission.
    NO restrictions on card type per submission. Send baseball, TCG, and non-sport all in the same submission.

ISA will not authenticate non pack-certified autos, nor will they grade autos.
    35 point stock or thinner, no super think patch or relic, tallboy or "book" cards.

DECEMBER submission is open! Deadline to have cards and fees to me is SATURDAY 12/31
    Venmo or hidden cash only! I can no longer accept PayPal payments.

The first card available for the December 2022 submission give-away is:
    2020 Panini Chronicles #293 Justin Herbert - Luminance Update - ISA 10
    Last edited by Taliasen; 12-07-2022 at 12:42 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country

No one has contacted me about submitting for December! We are giving away a card to someone who submits just one card!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Yankees
    See mrrosado's Items on eBay

@Taliasen are we sitll doing this I have a volpe I want to grade.
    my for trade website can be seen here: Hidden Content
    My for sale on eBay:Hidden Content

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast