Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Please Note - michigandan will ship to the following countries: US Only

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Ok great do collect wings or lions also

yes any sport

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See archimo2's Items on eBay

STILL waiting to hear from you in regard to my previous post (#4). PLMK. Thanks, Rodney

Have nationals and orioles lot O can send. Post up trade if OK
    Looking for Pittsburgh Pirates current Oneil Cruz or past stars. Current roster Pittsburgh Penguins esp Sidney Crosby. Collecting Pittsburgh Steelers esp Najee Harris and past stars. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Baltimore Orioles Washington Nationals

@hockeydad2 - THANKS for the reply. What is the trade that you want me to post "if OK" ? PLMK what the trade offer is. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@hockeydad2 - THANKS for the reply. What is the trade that you want me to post "if OK" ? PLMK what the trade offer is. Hope we can work out a trade. Have a good night, Rodney

You wanted my Orioles and National lots for some junk auto. I can send first if necessary. Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

@hockeydad2 - THANKS for the quick reply. I'd like some info. please, such as: (1)How many "BIRDS" - (2)How many "Nats" - (3)what years of the cards - (4)any HOFer's, stars, and/or semi-stars OR are most commons - (5)AND, How many 'junk auto's" would you want for the "lot" - PLMK. Hope we can get this worked out. THANKS. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@hockeydad2 - THANKS for the quick reply. I'd like some info. please, such as: (1)How many "BIRDS" - (2)How many "Nats" - (3)what years of the cards - (4)any HOFer's, stars, and/or semi-stars OR are most commons - (5)AND, How many 'junk auto's" would you want for the "lot" - PLMK. Hope we can get this worked out. THANKS. Have a good night, Rodney

Can I just send my end then you return what seems fair. I do not have time to list but have decent amount total of those 2 teams
    I will just take the mailing cost if you are not satisfied. Pleas understand. I work alot so time is limited

SCF Rewards
    Country

@hockeydad2 - THANKS for the quick reply. PLMK then about how many cards, "BIRDS" & "NATS", you'd be sending AND about how many "junk auto's" you'd expect. Have a good night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@hockeydad2 - THANKS for the quick reply. PLMK then about how many cards, "BIRDS" & "NATS", you'd be sending AND about how many "junk auto's" you'd expect. Have a good night, Rodney

Let me just send Nationals as I have 70 cards and the orioles I will just hold to see if our trade works. These are older years just so you know. Have not bought anything for 6 years

SCF Rewards
    Country

@hockeydad2 - THANKS for the reply. How many ORIOLES ? How many "junk auto's" for the ORIOLES? How many 'junk auto's" for the 70 NATIONALS ? And, how many "junk auto's" for the combo of the ORIOLES and NATIONALS ? Again, thanks for the reply. Hope we can get this finalized soon. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

SCF Rewards
    Country

@hockeydad2 - THANKS for the reply. How many ORIOLES ? How many "junk auto's" for the ORIOLES? How many 'junk auto's" for the 70 NATIONALS ? And, how many "junk auto's" for the combo of the ORIOLES and NATIONALS ? Again, thanks for the reply. Hope we can get this finalized soon. Have a good evening and night, Rodney

Like I said. I will send 70 Nationals but keep the Orioles to see if ur OK with the cards I send. You can then send what auto u think are necessary

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast