Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See 111sold's Items on eBay

Valuation of Cards that have really no comps

We have a few cards that we raw graded by MNT in Edmonton last weekend.

We are not sure of what they would be valued at. Where could we go for a answer from an independent party?

Any help or input would be appreciated.

20220421_140150_resized.jpg20220421_140201_resized.jpg20220421_140213_resized.jpg20220421_140221_resized.jpg20220421_140229_resized.jpg20220421_140243_resized.jpg

SCF Rewards
    Country

Some nice cards.

The Intimidation Nation Gretzky PSA 10 just sold for $3k USD

I sold an Electrifying Orr for about $100USD within the last few months. I believe it was a bit low but was happy to double up in less than 24 hours on COMC, and I didnt want to pay the "upgrade fee" on the site. There is a sale for a PSA 9 Electrifying Orr that sold for $102USD, so I guess my sale wasnt too bad.

The OPC Glossy Gretzky sold for $575CAD on ebay.

IMO, having them RCR by MNT does nothing for the value. Having them hard slabbed by MNT doesnt mean anything either. Ive cracked 3 "true gem" MNT 9.5s to submit to other companies and all 3 have been horrible. I heard they had tougher standards but in my experience they are garbage. Not to mention they even state on the back of the RCR that their assessment of said cards mean nothing and can change with "full inspection" when getting slabbed.

There are quite a few grading companies I wont give any premium for, MNT is one of them
    *** Main PC - Roberto Luongo ***
    *** MOST WANTED - 12/13 PRIME COLORS "PATCH" ROBERTO LUONGO x/8 ***

Flickr ( not updated ) - Hidden Content
    Trade List - Hidden Content