ISA is proud to be a sponsor of SCF and is excited to provide for our grading needs. As a "welcome" to SCF and to create excitement for the group submissions, ISA is giving away a 2003 Sports Illustrated for Kids LeBron James #264 graded an ISA 8.5 to one SCF member who submits even just one card in the group submission! All you have to do is just submit 1 card into the monthly group submission! To keep things fair, it is NOT 1 card submitted = 1 entry into the drawing. EVERY SCF member who submits even just one card has a chance to win!

Rules:
Your card(s) and submission fee MUST be received by me by Saturday, May 7th.
Once I confirm every SCF member who is officially part of the group submission, I will send the member user names to ISA.
(I will update this thread with confirmed members who are in the drawing.)
ISA will run the randomized drawing and post the results, or send the video to me to post here.
ISA will send the winner their graded SI LeBron James card directly to them.
I do not have the card in hand. Your group submission cards will come back to me, but the prize card ships from them to you.
I *Taliasen* am not eligable to win this card.

Pretty simple right? Submit just one card for grading at $18 and a 10-day turnaround time and have a chance to win a graded Lebron card? Yes! It is that easy! If only 10 people submit just one card, one of those 10 will win! If only 5 members submit, one of the five will win! If you are only 1 of 3 members submit, you have a 1 in 3 chance to win this card!

Let's get those submissions coming in!