Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Minnesota Twins Iowa Hawkeyes

2003 Shaun White SI for KIds RC #278 (uncut full sheet) GONE

Have a full uncut SI for Kids sheet in mint condition with Shaun White Rc #278

Will trade or take sale offers.

TRADED
    Last edited by reickholt; 06-24-2022 at 11:33 AM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

@reickholt You looking for anything in particular?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Item(s) to add to any of my PCS

Home - Rick's Baseball Cards (webs.com)

@reickholt You looking for anything in particular?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

@reickholt I know I have a Killebrew auto. Let me see what else I can come up with. What value would you put on the sheet?

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

@reickholt I know I have a Killebrew auto. Let me see what else I can come up with. What value would you put on the sheet?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Would be interested in the Killebrew if it is an auto I don't have. Sale prices on eBay are all over the place for singles. Anywhere from $20-200. Didn't see any "sold" full sheets. I don't know if there is anywhere to look for a bv but I think in the neighborhood of $80 trade value seems fair for the full sheet. LMK what you think.
    Rick

SCF Rewards
    Country

bump for reply

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

The one I have is 1997 Donruss Significant Signatures. I really don’t have much else in the way of baseball outside the 5-10 range. Definitely something I’m interested in though. If you could use the Killebrew I’ll keep my eyes open for your other wants in case you don’t move it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I do have the Killebrew but wouldn't object to having another. If you have lists for baseball or even Fb or Basketball, I would look through them. Thanks for the reply.
    Rick

The one I have is 1997 Donruss Significant Signatures. I really don’t have much else in the way of baseball outside the 5-10 range. Definitely something I’m interested in though. If you could use the Killebrew I’ll keep my eyes open for your other wants in case you don’t move it.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump for reply