Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Just a few things to cover and some thoughts.

I know a lot of time folks just come to the site to look and many members never ever ever post. Working on the backend you would be surprised how many folks sign up everyday. Many of these members come back and do not post daily but just lurk the forums. To give you idea of the activity on the site I think last month there were over 4000 unique members who were active in the past month. So, with that I wanted to share a few things and reiterate others.

1) We have sponsors here who offer opportunities to possibly change the hobby. Looking back at SCF we helped launch COMC in the past when they were in an infancy state as we promoted them with the original owner. We, have also helped group breakers become big in the industry such as Michael Hodges and the Clubhouse. So, it always nice when you check out the sponsors we put up as you never know they might be major players down the road someday.

A) Auction of champions is a place to buy and sell stuff and has even posted on the scf Facebook page about offering zero commission fees on higher sale items. If you are sick of fees here is a option you might not know about (screenshot from their website):

B) Skwirl has several cool advantages if you are into selling and might be tired of ebay. Everyone complains about high fees and so this might be a an option for you. Check out their fee structure and also if you want unlimited free listings it might be a place for you.

C) ISA Grading is another option for folks who are tired of paying high dollars per card and also a long wait time. Check out their low price and also their quick turnaround time. If you can check out their website as they have been around for a long time. It might be definitely a person who likes the option of grading cards for their pc without paying the high prices and would like a quicker turnaround time. Check them out if you have any interest in grading stuff at all possibly now or in the future.

2) I have many members ask me about various facets of SCF that used to exist or things we used to do. A member recently contacted me about getting a badge as he was TRADER OF THE MONTH.

Many probably never have noticed to the right of the screen under scf resources you can find out who the top traders are on scf.

Since this member wanted it to happen I told him if he wanted to make it happen he would have to help me to do it. Scf, can do a lot but the thing is many things can only happen when we have members who want to become part of the SCF Team to make the site a better place or volunteer to do things without being on staff. The site does not run itself so with that said if you ever want to join the team there is a thread that can be found below to share your interest in joining the staff.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/thre...-the-SCF-Staff

3) Last but not least I have members ask me from time to time about the Reward Point Store. I mentioned in the ending of point 2) when a staff leaves it takes someone to fill the place of the person leaving or it will no longer be done. That was with the case of patriotguy who handled those duties for a long time. So until the Site finds someone there will not be a reward point store.
    You will see in the thread below there is a forum for reward points so feel free to check them out as I am not the only person who sells cards for reward points. I have always picked up stuff from time to time but I decided to pick up a few lots recently. It is mostly hockey as that is my niche and the site has a very heavy prescene in that area. I just posted a video of over several hundred cards (no huge hitters) but hence a need for a video. I would post pictures of everything but I cannot post that many images in one post. If this is successful and I see folks engaging in the thread more I will try to pick up more lots in other sports in the future.

4) Last but not least if you ever have any issues lmk as I will try to address them. That is my role but without good staff and members this site is nothing. So, thanks to all of you who make SCF what it is.

DON

OPG Assistant Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers Ottawa Senators Toronto Blue Jays
    Twitter: @Attackfan74

good read !
    Bobby Ryan NON 1/1 PC 1280/1339 95.6%
    Aidan Dudas NON 1/1 PC 47/47 100%!!!!!
    Nick Suzuki PC 152 cards
    Wayne Gretzky PC 1593 cards
    Wade Boggs PC 359 cards
    Tony Gwynn PC 187 cards
    Derek Jeter PC 90 cards

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

lots of useful info here

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

I did not know you could view the top traders. Cool feature!

OPG Storefront Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    New England Patriots Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox
    Twitter: @patriotsguy See patriots_football_guy's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders COMC Cards For Sale
    Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

It is all good bud. Folks, will never understand how much you did for the site.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

I did not know you could view the top traders. Cool feature!

The cool thing it also tells you how many trades are done a month and thus gives you a average as it close to 10 per day. If postal rates were not that high it would be considerably more LOL.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Chicago Cubs

I wish more members would post cards in the members reward store, I have 1,400 cards posted in there and i'm the only one with cards in there and i know it takes time but if more members would post on there we can liven things up in there a bit.
    Teams interested in Chicago Blackhawks, Bears,Bulls,Cubs,White Sox
    Rewards Store Link : Hidden Content
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

The cool thing it also tells you how many trades are done a month and thus gives you a average as it close to 10 per day. If postal rates were not that high it would be considerably more LOL.

DON

Ain't that the truth.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks so much Don! you are awesome!

Cheers!

Laura

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast