Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for advice and guidance

Hello All! New member here and first time posting. I am not a sports card trader and know nothing about the hobby. My kids were playing ball in the front yard when a car pulled up. The driver got out and handed them a box with about 50 baseball cards in it. I've attached an inventory to this post. Most are from the 70's and 80's. They all seem to be in pristine shape. Most are in Snap-Tight hard covers. A few are in soft plastic sleeves. I am assuming these are leftovers from a tag sale and are probably not of much value. But if I can take the box somewhere and get a few bucks for it that would be cool. Any advice or suggestions is appreciated. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you have a sportscard shop in your area that would be a good place too start. You could also go to Beckett.com. If you have cards from the 60's and 70's I could be interested. I hope this helps.

Eric

SCF Rewards
    Country

If you have a cardshop in your area I would just take it to them and see if they will give you anything for it. You got the cards for free so anything they give you will be a bonus. If you don't have one nearby try craigslist.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/