Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/fultoncards See https://www.ebay.com/usr/fultoncards's Items on eBay Instagram:

2021-22 President's Choice Game-Used Stickrack Update Hockey Hobby Box Break | 1/1

This stuff is a thing of beauty. I wonder why so few mainstream breakers hit the President's Choice. It has so many goodies and such upside from a sentimentality standpoint.
    SUBSCRIBE to Fultoncards on YouTube for FREE hockey cards. I am a consumer advocate focused on pack odds, and the history of our hobby. I do box breaks, recaps and reviews of affordable and vintage cards.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

That is a pretty cool piece, well done on that break.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    (108) Hobby Insider
    Country

Thank you for the show! These are very limited, we don't have the opportunity to see breaks every day.
    Wantlist: Hidden Content
    Tradelist: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Love President's Choice cards!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    HI (162)
    Country
    Navy
    Minnesota Wild Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Twins
    See ceej830's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

You killed that box! President's Choice doesn't disappoint.

--Curt
    GO WILD!!!

Hidden Content

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

[QUOTE]This stuff is a thing of beauty. I wonder why so few mainstream breakers hit the President's Choice. It has so many goodies and such upside from a sentimentality standpoint.[/QUOTE ]

I would say it pretty simple it not licensed. If it was they would be mainstream.

DON

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @https://twitter.com/fultoncards See https://www.ebay.com/usr/fultoncards's Items on eBay Instagram:

I understand that common perception and assumption. But, I do disagree. Upper Deck behaves like a monopoly and cabal. More disappointing is the fact that millennial mainstream online breakers, group breakers and retailers do nothing at all to confront this cabal. And entities like Beckett further reinforce the monopoly, by never giving other brands the time of day. They don't attribute true rookie status to other options, or inserts for that matter. And social media youth and adrenaline junkies bury products not named UD. And they behave like licensing is the end-all, while at the same time complaining about non competitive box prices.

Many collectors like myself do whatever we can to promote non UD brands. And we don't care about licensing, logos, or likeness. We care about quality, variety of memorabilia, and legends or historical franchise players. When was the last time you saw an online breaker who gets thousands of views promote current non UD products? Or say licensing only matters if we promote that storyline ourselves?

It's a vicious circle.
    Last edited by Fultoncards; 06-03-2022 at 12:51 PM.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I agree. While it can be tough out there in the hobby landscape for non-licenced cards, I enjoy the fact that these awesome cards get made and can help collectors add to their collections in various ways.

At the end of the day, a good hockey card is a good hockey card.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Rangers
    Twitter: @@nbali88 See balinemeth's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Wow, very nice cards! I bought a 2017-18 Stickhandle Ryan Callahan card, but it’s still at the comc. their cards have a nice design. it doesn’t bother me that they don’t have an NHL license.
    I'm sorry, for example, Beckett doesn't keep records of these cards.
    Last edited by bali88; 06-11-2022 at 05:13 AM.
    Collecting all Ryan Callahan Cards
    Most wanted:
    2011-12 Panini Prime Genuine Letters #4 Ryan Callahan
    2013-14 Panini Prime Genuine Letters #GLRC Ryan Callahan
    Callahan PC on instagram:Hidden Content