Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

1997 Bowman Derek Jeter "Pre Production Non-Auto

Hello.

First I would like to say thanks in advance.

Wow, I don't really know where to begin.. Recently I purchased a large lot of uncut sheets on eBay - (12) sheets in total and most of the sheets were baseball (Bowman, Topps and Topps Stadium Club Members Only) in what appear to be various stages of production. I don't know if they're "proof" sheets? however included in this lot was an uncut sheet of 1997 Bowman (see pictures below) and this sheet is loaded with stars - however I will focus on the Derek Jeter.. From what I can tell - these cards were all designated to be autographed then inserted into packs, however these cards/this sheet is clearly in a pre-production stage - the Red Bowman Foil logo hasn't been "printed" on the cards yet - and they're clearly not autographed - so I was hoping for some baseball card experts input on this one... I mean this sheet is such an unusual item and as a hockey card collector I'm speechless.. I did a little research on this set and apparently the auto's were issued in various colored ink - that's all I know.. I know the autographed version of the Derek Jeter regularly sell on eBay for around $200-300 USD.. As stated I collect hockey so I have absolutely no idea how to approach this sheet because it's just so unique so any input would be greatly appreciated..

So yea, what would you do?

And as stated - I have like 10 more baseball uncut sheets that are also in various stages of production - mostly Stadium Club parallels.

Anyway, thanks.

- Nick

I have to send the pictures from my phone because my PC is crap so the pictures will follow.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (12)
    Country
    Air Force
    Dallas Cowboys New York Yankees Boston Celtics
    See bakemeister52's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

I am a Jeter diehard and would like to find out more information on the card/sheets. Thanks for sharing these pics!

Bake
    Last edited by bakemeister52; 05-01-2022 at 12:40 AM.
    Football: Emmitt Smith and CeeDee Lamb!
    Baseball: Aaron Judge/Adley Rutschman/Derek Jeter/Anthony Volpe!
    Only collect Football/Baseball cards, but I have lots of Basketball/Hockey cards and set to trade for BB and FB!
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've never seen this of Jeter before and I'm pretty sure the Derek Jeter player collectors will want it. But I have a hard time finding it more desirable than the autographed version. While the supply is much lower the demand for Jeter autographs (especially from 1997) has to outweigh the rarity. Seems like a perfect example of something to list on eBay and hope 2 Jeter collectors get into a big bidding war over it.
    Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/