Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 22 Play-offs.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

I took Edmonton over Tampa but that looks far from certain at the moment. Good news is that the playoffs are still fairly wide open, lots of hockey to play yet.

Well, looks like the dream is still alive ... at least until round 3.

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Tampa Bay Lightning Pittsburgh Penguins

Well, looks like the dream is still alive ... at least until round 3.

Edmonton played what I felt was the most complete game of the playoffs so far last night. If they can play like that more consistently, I like their chances for a deep playoff run. Remains to be seen though.

Let's see if Calgary can get it done tonight and set up a long overdue Battle of Alberta

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

As a Jet fan it's hard to like McDavid but last night was pretty amazing, which is saying something. Not sure how someone like that finds another gear but he did.
    Gm 7 shut-out for 40 year old Mike Smith. No one hardly cares. lol If fans are going to blame goal tending for their lack of success than they should also give as much credit when they win.
    My bracket is toast and my favorite teams are both out.
    Almost want to cheer for the Oilers. Would be good for the game and the hobby if McD won a cup.
    Bucket: Hidden Content

Sets: 20 12/13 Artifacts
    Players: Ovechkin, star YG's.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I told Ottawa fans that the team was going to regret trading Nick Paul. He saves his best for the big games like last years Gold Medal Game at the Worlds and last nights Game 7.
    The want list at this link features what I need of Gretzky, Roy, Ottawa Senators, and Miscellaneous sets. I also have a CFL want list on my page and if you have nothing from it I will consider other traders of current Ottawa Senators,Guy Lafleur, + trade bait.

Wants - Hidden Content

Traders - Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Connor McDavid’s dagger last night is a goal and a celly for the ages. If UD doesn’t make a GDM out of that one they’re missing the boat. That was an excellent performance by the Oilers when it mattered most. Now, let’s see Calgary rise to the occasion tonight so that we can have our first playoffs Battle of Alberta since 1991.
    Habs fan and collector! Main PC's: Carey Price, Nick Suzuki, Cole Caufield, Juraj Slafkovsky, and of course...

Hidden Content Hidden Content ! 254 Unique Cards + 23 1/1's!!!

Participate in our Hidden Content , sponsored by Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

SCF Rewards
    Country

He did the same thing last year.
    I hope not, close to a 1000 pts, only 36.

Ah, I missed that last year. I hope he stays and goes for 1000, I've always enjoyed watching him play.
    Patrick Roy PC: Playing days 1985/86-2002/03, excluding 1/1, National Show/All-Star Game issues.
    PC Completion: 2,643/2,983 = 88.60%
    PC Website: Hidden Content

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    CnC (21)
    Country
    Toronto Maple Leafs Calgary Flames NULL
    Twitter: @@creasecollector Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Now that the Leafs are eliminated...... Go Flames Go !!!!
    Jhonas Enroth Card Collector & Host of the Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    View my Hidden Content | My Hidden Content | Complete Hidden Content | Card Blog Hidden Content

Hockey Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Francisco 49ers
    Twitter: @@RealRGM81 See price31collector's Items on eBay Instagram: COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Jake Oettinger had a game for the ages last night, it was almost enough to make a neutral observer want to see Dallas pull out the upset win to reward his efforts. What a fantastic shot by Gaudreau, and that's what it took to beat Oettinger. Flames escape and now we get to see The Battle of Alberta.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Winnipeg Jets Boston Bruins
    See timothystar's Items on eBay My traders on Flickr

Jake Oettinger had a game for the ages last night, it was almost enough to make a neutral observer want to see Dallas pull out the upset win to reward his efforts. What a fantastic shot by Gaudreau, and that's what it took to beat Oettinger. Flames escape and now we get to see The Battle of Alberta.

Yeah I had mixed feelings when Gaudreau got one past him. Next match-up should be epic though.

Hockey Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Edmonton Oilers Toronto Blue Jays Hamilton Tiger Cats
    See 30Ranfordfan's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

Yeah I had mixed feelings when Gaudreau got one past him. Next match-up should be epic though.

Also very mixed. Normally I'm happy to see Calgary lose at any point, to any team. I certainly would have shed no tears had they lost last night. I'm really looking forward to EDM vs CAL though - it's going to be a fun series to watch. When the playoffs started, it was hard not to want to see this as the second round matchup.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast