Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Please Note - sleepn0t will ship to the following countries: US, Canada and EU Countries

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Washington Capitals Chicago Blackhawks
    See sleepn0t's Items on eBay
    Member is PayPal Verified

Wanna buy Patrick Roy phone cards plus ROOTS tags from 1993

As it's written in the title of my thread, I'd like to buy some phone cards of Patrick Roy, as well as his ROOTS tag from 1993-94. You probably already saw those exact same tags, but w/o the punched holes... I'm also copying/pasting the text I took on the Beckett website, to learn you a little more about those:

"Teamed with the NHL Players Association, Upper Deck issued these clothing tags as a promotion for a new line of clothing produced by the clothing manufacturer, Roots Canada. Called "Hang Out," each article of clothing came with one of ten "hang tag" cards featuring on their fronts a full-bleed photo of the NHL player wearing the clothing. The clothing tags measure the standard size and are punch holed in the upper left corner. Versions of these cards without the punch hole also exist. With a faded and enlarged Upper Deck logo, the backs carry the player's name and an advertisement for the NHLPA apparel. The cards are numbered on the back. The entire set could also be purchased by mail. The first series came out in 1993, while the second series came out in 1994. Reportedly 5,000 sets of the third series were produced. The backs of cards 21-30 also have a NHLPA apparel advertisement but sport a different design than cards 1-20."

I already have the "not punch holed" version, so really only looking for the punch holed one here. And please, do not tell me I could punch it myself, I absolutely want a genuine tag; in other words, one that was actually used in a ROOTS store, back in the day...

As for the phone cards, I'm not looking for the $15 denomination one, 'cause it's really easy to find. In fact, it's the easiest one to hunt down! I'm rather looking for the $10 denomination version, and the $20 one too. On top of that, if I could
    get the chance to put my hands on samples and/or proof cards of these, I'd even be more delighted!

In conclusion, I'm including the "Beckett description" of the cards I'm currently searching for, as well as some pictures, in order that you get an idea of what those actually look like. Thanks a lot for having read me! And thank you so much in advance for the replies!

-1993-94 Upper Deck NHLPA/Roots #2 Patrick Roy/Montreal Canadiens
    -1994 NHLPA Phone Cards #7 Patrick Roy
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by sleepn0t; 05-07-2022 at 06:46 PM.