Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country

Trading team lots, players, love of the hobby

Just looking to make some trades for those who love the hobby and the thrill of going out to the mailbox knowing theres some cards sitting in there waiting for them. Not a big basketball collector at all and I'm looking to take a major downsize in my basketball collection. and just really trying to add to my PC as much as possible while adding to others collections. Willing to trade team lots or payer requests for stuff for my PC. Nothing crazy but again for the love of the hobby. Not a lot of high end stuff and most is pre 2015, just looking to downsize and make some fun fair trades. PM Me if there is any interest. In return as far as basketball goes, I'd be interested in 2015+ Celtics, Damien Lillard, Steoh Curry and Jayson Tatum. Otherwise I'm always looking to add to my PC of Patriots, Bruins or Red Sox. Hope we can make something work out and I can make some room in my new house. Kevin

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Ohio State Buckeyes Detroit Red Wings

Greetings:
    PM Sent!!!!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Dodgers Los Angeles Lakers
    See CaOldGuy-22's Items on eBay

Kobe Bryant

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago White Sox Wake Forest Demon Deacons Carolina Panthers

What do you need for a Celtics lot? If you still have them available Thanks

SCF Rewards
    Transferred Feedback
    Freaks (77)
    Country

Just looking to make some trades for those who love the hobby and the thrill of going out to the mailbox knowing theres some cards sitting in there waiting for them. Not a big basketball collector at all and I'm looking to take a major downsize in my basketball collection. and just really trying to add to my PC as much as possible while adding to others collections. Willing to trade team lots or payer requests for stuff for my PC. Nothing crazy but again for the love of the hobby. Not a lot of high end stuff and most is pre 2015, just looking to downsize and make some fun fair trades. PM Me if there is any interest. In return as far as basketball goes, I'd be interested in 2015+ Celtics, Damien Lillard, Steoh Curry and Jayson Tatum. Otherwise I'm always looking to add to my PC of Patriots, Bruins or Red Sox. Hope we can make something work out and I can make some room in my new house. Kevin

I am looking for Michael Jordan Kobe Bryant and Lebron James plus Chicago Bulls

here is the link to Patriots cards

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/f...AU1odTyRxRwPdL

and Lillard Steph Tatum are here in this link

https://www.flickr.com/photos/158507678@N03/page9

SCF Rewards
    Country

Looking for Jason Kidd lmk what you got thanks

SCF Rewards
    Country

if you still looking at a possible Celtics lot let me know, looking for Pats Bruins or Sox but for basektball for me its Tatum, Brown, Lillard or 2015+ Celtics. Hope we can work something out Kevin.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I've got a pile of old Celtics commons that we (my son and I) would love to trade for some newer Hornets. He's a Hornets fan (we live in Charlotte) but we haven't kept up with cards over the last few years.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Atlanta Braves Arkansas Razorbacks
    Member is PayPal Verified

Pm sent.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I'm a Chicago Bulls collector as well. Happy with any low end stuff from base (particularly missing stuff from 2010-now), inserts, rc's etc. PM me if you have anything you might want to trade. I am Celtics & Red Sox stuff that I can trade.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast