Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post LeBron James pockets $127 million in salary and endorsements to be named highest paid athlete

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-athlete.html

His Lakers failed to make the playoffs and could be headed for a roster overhaul, but LeBron James is still very much the king, financially speaking.

The 37-year-old NBA superstar ranked atop Sportico's list of the highest-paid athletes for the last 12 months after raking in a reported $127 million in salary and endorsements to edge out international soccer icons Lionel Messi ($122 million) and Cristiano Ronaldo ($115 million). Tennis star Naomi Osaka ranked atop all female athletes, and 20th overall, with $53.2 million in earnings, most of which came from endorsement deals as she missed several tournaments while battling mental health issues.

Sportico's top-100 list included athletes across 10 sports, who earned an estimated $4.5 billion in salary, winnings, and endorsement deals, which is a 6-percent increase from last year.

TOP-10 HIGHEST-PAID ATHLETES

Earnings include salary, winnings, and endorsements

LeBron James (basketball): $126.9million
    Lionel Messi (soccer): $122million
    Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer): $115million
    Neymar (soccer): $103 million
    Canelo Alvarez (boxing): $89 million
    Stephen Curry (basketball): $86.2 million
    Kevin Durant (basketball): $85.9million
    Roger Federer (tennis): $85.7million
    James Harden (basketball): $76million
    Tiger Woods (golf): $73.5million

(source: Sportico)

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oklahoma Sooners

That's crazy. I don't even see him in ads much anymore. I guess at this point he just has entire TV shows. I'm surprised Federer is still up there.