Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Lego Muppets Minifigurines

My daughter almost has the whole set of these. She is just missing Kermit. Looking to trade one of her many dupes for Kermit if anyone has one?

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 8.29.10 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 8.29.21 PM.png

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

Anyone?

SCF Rewards
    Country

No Kermit?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Bump, still looking for this last piece.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hoping to trade instead of having to purchase. Let me know if you have a Kermit Lego figurine.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Chicago Bears Chicago White Sox Illinois Fighting Illini
    See hoot517's Items on eBay

I have never seen these before, they are kinda cool. My kids would probably like collecting these too. Kermit is probably a popular one, I would probably just purchase.
    My website is: Hidden Content
    I collect Aaron Rowand, Bears, Illini and White Sox GU, autos or cool cards.
    If you ever see these 2 cards, I will give out a finders fee and I am willing to buy! 2002 flair collection(#/50): 104 Javon Walker, 124 Rohan Davey. PM me for fastest results.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I have never seen these before, they are kinda cool. My kids would probably like collecting these too. Kermit is probably a popular one, I would probably just purchase.

It was something my daughter got into and now my wife and I are trying to help her finish the collection. With 12 possible options, it seems to be more cost effective to trade or buy at this point. I mean, you can only open a pack to find Ralph so many times before it gets old lol.

Still holding out hope that someone else on here may have opened some of these. If not, I'll wait until I visit a Lego store on vacation or try and buy one on eBay/Amazon or some other reseller site.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    Chicago Bears Chicago White Sox Illinois Fighting Illini
    See hoot517's Items on eBay

PM incoming.