Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post Cavs Rajon Rondo 'pulled a gun on the mother of his 2 kids and threatened to kill her during fight'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...jon-Rondo.html

Cleveland Cavaliers guard Rajon Rondo allegedly brandished a gun during an argument with his ex-partner in Louisville and now she has been granted an emergency protective order against him and temporary custody of their two children.

The woman, who TMZ has identified as 36-year-old Ashley Bachelor, alleges Rondo 'became enraged' last week, prompting her to file for the EPO on Friday in Jefferson County (Kentucky) Family Court on Friday. She says in the EPO that Rondo was playing video games with their son when she asked the child to finish separating his laundry so she could wash the family's clothes.

When the child got up to do so, she said Rondo ripped the video game console out of the wall, went downstairs, smashed a teacup plate, knocked over several water bottles and began yelling and cursing, she claimed. According to the EPO, Rondo then went outside and knocked over the trash cans, stomped on the landscaping lights and drove his car onto the lawn.

Bachelor then confronted Rondo, the EPO continued, to which he allegedly said: 'You're dead.'

After briefly leaving the house, Rondo came back and beat on a window with a gun. Bachelor said in the EPO that the player was yelling at the kids, asking them why they were scared of him while he had a gun in his hand.

Bachelor called former interim Louisville Metro Police chief Yvette Gentry, who eventually arrived at the house. However, the woman said Rondo wouldn't allow Gentry inside. Bachelor said she locked herself in the house with the kids, and Gentry eventually told her Rondo had left and she had his gun.

Two days after the alleged incident occurred, a judge granted Bachelor the protective order. The judge ordered Rondo not to communicate and to stay at least 500 feet away from her.

In her EPO, Bachelor said she feared for her children's safety and her own, adding that Rondo had been verbally abusive to their daughter and both physically and verbally abusive to their son.

'I am extremely fearful for my safety and for the safety of my children,' she said. 'Rajon has a history of volatile, erratic, explosive behavior. He is verbally, emotionally, and financially abusive. He physically hits our son and calls him names like ''p****'' and accuses him of acting like a 'b****.''

'Rajon verbally assaults our daughter. He calls her names like 'thot, b****, and d***head.' Rajon has made several threats on my life, saying at various times he will shoot me or shoot up my car.'

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country
    Oklahoma City Thunder Cleveland Cavaliers Miami Heat
    See lantern-marsh's Items on eBay

Rondo has a long history of not managing his emotions well (I recall him breaking a TV when he was with Boston), which is why I was surprised to see discussion among some fan circles about him potentially being a coach after his playing career is over. It doesn't matter how well you know the game if you can't control your frustrations.

Assistant General Manager

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Country

Rondo has a long history of not managing his emotions well (I recall him breaking a TV when he was with Boston), which is why I was surprised to see discussion among some fan circles about him potentially being a coach after his playing career is over. It doesn't matter how well you know the game if you can't control your frustrations.

Perhaps, he could light a fire under some underachieving teams by going ballistic. (Just kidding). So, sad to see anyone brandishing weapons and having a epo put out for them. A great player who only makes it worse for themselves by their off the court behavior.

DOn