Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    St Louis Cardinals Dallas Cowboys Miami (FL) Hurricanes
    See crdal-36's Items on eBay

What would you do? Blaster box...

Hello everyone! I am posting this because I am not sure what to do or if I want to do anything really but I thought I would ask you all your thoughts and just go from there. ..... So I bought a blaster of 2022 Bowman baseball at Barnes and Noble for $31.99. Seems to be the going price lately for Bowman blasters. Anyways, there are 7 packs in the box. No guaranteed hit or anything really. lol!! BUT - literally, I mean LITERALLY 2 packs were the same exact cards, the other 2 packs were the same exact cards and then another 2 packs were the same exact cards. Only 1 pack was completely different than the other 6. And it wasn't like I was getting multiples of Dominquez, or Wander, or Rodriguez, or Trout, etc. What would you do?

I want to make a video and post it to Topps or Bowman twitter and just show them that that happened. I don't think they would make up for it, would they? Has anyone else EVER had this problem? Interested in your thoughts. Thanks in advance - Craig

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Montreal Canadiens Toronto Blue Jays San Antonio Spurs
    Twitter: @pwskelly See pwskelly's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack My traders on Flickr

There is certainly no harm in contacting them. I'm not sure I would make a video to post on social media as my first response. I would contact them directly and give them a chance to address the issue. In my own experience, it always helps to provide a pic of the receipt with an explanation of what happened. Good luck either way

Hidden Content

Collecting Mike Liut, Andrei Markov
    and Montréal Canadiens.