Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    New York Mets New York Islanders New York Jets
    See proschoicesports's Items on eBay

PSA SGC BGS CSG Rolling Submission Thread

Hey Guys!!!!

So with all of the changes at all of the companies over the past year, I am going to be posting a rolling submission thread where we take subs for the 4 major companies right now. As the market is ever changing and so is what services are open or closed this will be updated regularly.

SGC REGULAR AND PSA WILL BE GOING OUT EVERY 2 WEEKS!

SGC
    Regular - $1499 Max Value (20-40 Business Days) - $28 each
    Express - $3499 Max Value (5-10 Business Days) - $60 each

BGS
    Economy No Sub Grades (90-120 Business Days) - $29-$33 each
    Economy With Sub Grades
    (90-120 Business Days) - $39-$43 each
    Standard
    No Sub Grades (20-30 Business Days) - $44-$47
    Standard With Sub Grades
    (20-30 Business Days) - $54-$57
    Express No Sub Grades (10-15 Business Days) - $110-$120
    Express With Sub Grades
    (10-15 Business Days) - $160-$75

PSA
    Value - 120 Days ($299 Max Value) - $35 per card
    Economy - 90 Days ($999 Max Value) - $57 per card
    Regular - 60 Days ($1499 Max Value) - $110-$120 per card
    Express - 30 Days ($2499 Max Value) - $165-$180 per card

CSG
    Bulk - 40 Days ($250 Max Value) - $14 per cad

Post What Cards You Would Like to Send and for what service.

I will Post a Trade and Your Cards Will Go Out In The Next Sub.

Cost Varies depending on number of cards I am able to get in for each submission.

PLEASE SEPARATE YOUR LISTS AND CARDS ACCORDING TO SUBMISSION LEVEL - CARD LIST EXAMPLE BELOW

Bulk - 3 cards - $150 of extra insurance

1. 2018 Panini Prizm 205 Josh Allen ($75) PSA EXPRESS
    2.2018 Panini Prizm 205 Josh Allen Green ($100) - Clean and Assess - SGC Regular
    3. 2018 Panini Prizm 205 Josh Allen R/W/B ($75) Clean - SGC RegularInsurance: Each card you submit will be insured for $50 for shipping to the respective grading company

Exact Return Shipping Costs From Me To You (First Class, Priority Flat Rate Bubbler Mailer, Priority Flat Rate Medium/Large Box. Return Shipping costs will be calculated once cards are ready to ship back.
    \
    Basic Cleaning $2 Fee: This will include a micro fiber wipe/cleaning as well as a new Penny Sleeve and Card Saver. If you want a card cleaned please put a (CLEAN) next to the card in your list and make sure to put a post it note on the top loader when shipping. I will not be giving my opinion of grade as I am not a professional grader.

Clean & Assess $5 Fee:
    This will include a micro fiber wipe/cleaning, an assessment of the card with my opinion of any flaws I am able to notice, my opinion on whether or not I think its worth sending in, and the ability to pull the card back from the sub (I must receive a pull back request within 48 hours of my assessments being sent out or the card will be submitted), as well as a new Penny Sleeve and Card Saver. If you want a card cleaned please put a (C&A or Clean & Assess) next to the card in your list and make sure to put a post it note on the top loader when shipping. I will not be giving my opinion of grade as I am not a professional grader.

**If taking advantage of the clean & assess or basic wipe services, please have your cards out ASAP and MAKE SURE TO STICKY NOTE EACH CARD WITH EITHER CLEAN OR CLEAN/ASSES so that I have time to get everything done before the submission.****

***DISCLAIMER***
    SCF does not guarantee a certain grade of your card(s). SCF is not responsible for any card(s) that get lost or damaged if you haven't chosen to get your cards insured to the submission moderator or insured from the submission moderator back to you.
    [/center]

You must not have any negative or neutral feedback within the last 6 months, had any disputes opened up against you that were not resolved, or a No Buying/Selling/Trading tag. If you do PLEASE PM me to discuss the matter before submitting cards for grading.

What is your cost?:

-EXACT Return shipping from me to you (shipping costs to be calculated and paid for once cards are back and ready to ship)

-Add 3% If paying
    PayPal Goods

How will this work?:
    Pretty simple, list your cards in this thread using the layout I have provided below including your username, yes/no $ of insurance, how you plan to pay. Once you are ready, post your cards, and let me know that you are ready for my to post them in the trade manager. I will post them in the trade manger with the total amount due. Send your cards and send over payment to the address and PayPal provided.

What types of cards can I submit?:
    Most sports cards, including:

• Baseball cards
    • Basketball cards
    • Football cards
    • Hockey cards
    • Wrestling cards
    • Racing cards

• Soccer cards
    • Golf cards
    • Tennis cards
    • MMA
    • WNBA
    • Multi-sport cards

DECLARED VALUE EXPLAINED: You are welcome to send in a card worth more but you are at risk if the company damages the card they will only insure it up to the $499 max value. ALSO it is at the digression of whether or not they UP THE SERVICE level for the particular card which may cause an INCREASED PRICE AND FEE BETWEEN $9-$75 or more, so please be aware of this before sending in higher value cards. Please be smart about what you send it so be aware you may have to pay for the higher service level, we haven't had any issues but I just want everyone to know.

What if I submit a card and it doesn't get graded?:
    Last edited by Joshmets31; 06-06-2022 at 01:10 PM.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Army
    San Diego Padres
    COMC Cards For Sale

Are the SGC subs rolling too? I only see threads for BGS & CSG so far. Any estimate as to when a new SGC sub would be able to go out? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

@Cardiac
    this thread right here is the rolling thread for all 4 companies. Post your cards here with what company you want to go with

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey man! Yes SGC is rolling. I actually get an SGC Regular sub out every week. They have been my favorite so far in terms of price and turn around time.

Are the SGC subs rolling too? I only see threads for BGS & CSG so far. Any estimate as to when a new SGC sub would be able to go out? Thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Rice Owls Washington State Cougars Western Kentucky Hilltoppers
    Twitter: @never on this See Unfairtr8drsgo2he11's Items on eBay LinkedIn Instagram: My traders on Flickr

@Joshmets31, thanks for starting these up again

1998-99 Hoops 5PJ Michael Jordan Pump up the Jam $180 SGC Regular
    1997-98 Topps Finest 271 Michael Jordan Refractor $300 SGC Regular
    1997-98 Metal Universe Championship 23 Michael Jordan $300 SGC Regular
    Last edited by 70sbestcardboard; 06-04-2022 at 01:54 PM. Reason: ..sub

SCF Rewards
    Country

Anytime man! Its time to get the hobby going again and hopefully all the other companies follow SGC and get to a lower price point to make it affordable too submit again.

Setting this up in the trade manager now.

Josh

QUOTE=70sbestcardboard;15110619]@Joshmets31, thanks for starting these up again

1998-99 Hoops 5PJ Michael Jordan Pump up the Jam $180 SGC Regular
    1997-98 Topps Finest 271 Michael Jordan Refractor $300 SGC Regular
    2018-19 Panini Spectra EL-KBR Kobe Bryant Epic Legends Scope Prizm 01/49 $300 SGC Regular[/QUOTE]

SCF Rewards
    Country

PSA just opened Value to group submitters. $299 declared value - 6 month turnaround time - $35 per card

SCF Rewards
    Country

Hey, it's always a good sign with this starting up again. I've never been in a big rush to get my graded cards back as they just go into my PC. I've got about 15 or so that I'd do with PSA .........probably an even mix of Value & Economy. Right now I just can't pull the trigger until the last PSA sub comes in. It's just been so long I don't have it in me to send another lot out. Once they've caught up I'll get the ball rolling again. Great to see the action though! And thanks for the time/energy Josh.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Man I know! I feel the same way. Tough to keep sending when they have my subs from January 2021 still. Crazy Hopefully those are back asap!!!

Hey, it's always a good sign with this starting up again. I've never been in a big rush to get my graded cards back as they just go into my PC. I've got about 15 or so that I'd do with PSA .........probably an even mix of Value & Economy. Right now I just can't pull the trigger until the last PSA sub comes in. It's just been so long I don't have it in me to send another lot out. Once they've caught up I'll get the ball rolling again. Great to see the action though! And thanks for the time/energy Josh.

SCF Rewards
    Country

SGC is out! Next SGC and PSA order will be going out on June 28th!

Josh

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast