Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Post British Soccer Star Craig Farrell Dies Unexpectedly At 39 Years Old

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-mysteriously/

Former Carlisle & York City professional footballer Craig Farrell died at the age of 39, the clubs have announced on Monday.

Carlisle chairman Andrew Jenkins announced Farrell’s death on the club’s website.

“I am so sorry to hear this news, Craig was such a likeable young man and I think it’s fair to say we all wanted him to do well when Roddy [Collins] brought him over from Leeds,” Jenkins said. “He impressed everybody with his attitude and he settled quickly, scoring some good goals through his first season with us.”

“I remember him as someone who got his head down and worked hard, and I think we can all agree that 39 is such a young age. Our thoughts are with his family and loved ones at this very sad time,” he added.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats unfortunate, but how was he a star? star according to who?

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thats unfortunate, but how was he a star? star according to who?

I'm pretty sure in the United States the official protocol of the news is to label people this way. A reporter for ESPN took a lot of heat for the way he worded a tweet about Dwayne Haskins after his death. They probably want to avoid that I guess.

SCF Rewards
    Country

fair enough