Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SCF Rewards
    Country

Question Condition of this card?

What would you describe as the condition for this Wade Boggs card? Above his head to the upper right there is a pencil mark across the card about 2 inches. It is ever so lightly on the card and almost looks like a hair on the card. Not really familiar with the condition damage a pencil line would cause so I figured I'd ask here for some assistance on it.

Selling All My Cards Here------>Hidden Content

Baseball Autograph and Game Used Only Trade Page: pwaldo.webs.com/
    //s123.photobucket.com/albums/o299/pwaldo/

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

I would say vg, it shouldn't knock it down much barely noticeable.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Atlanta Braves

I don’t know the value of the card, but if not too much I would erase the pencil. Looks EX+ without the pencil.

SCF Rewards
    Country

I would say vg, it shouldn't knock it down much barely noticeable.

Yeah I wasn't sure if it was like a thing where if a card has a crease it cannot be any higher than X type of rule thing. I agree it isn't too bad but at the same time it is the annoying type of damage on a card that almost makes it worse than other flaws.

I don’t know the value of the card, but if not too much I would erase the pencil. Looks EX+ without the pencil.

It isn't too valuable. It is his first minor league card and predates his Topps/Fleer/etc stuff as a minor league rookie card but I can guarantee you I'd never try and erase it. Maybe somebody else could get it removed but there is no way I'm doing that.

Thank you both for the input.