Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Alabama Crimson Tide Cleveland Indians

Thank you for the time spent running this contest. Congrats to the top 8 finishers. Please post the hits you get from the breaks.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Los Angeles Lakers Toronto Raptors Toronto Blue Jays
    See rjabreu88's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

thanks for running it loved it.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Oakland Raiders NULL NULL
    See clk823's Items on eBay

Thanks much JP, Was A Fun Season,

SCF Rewards
    Blog Entries
    Transferred Feedback
    (263) The Bench
    Country
    Boston Bruins Boston Red Sox New England Patriots
    See c.j.sportscards's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale

All the weeks have been processed and we have our winners.... sort of! First off, a big round of congratulations to all of our players this year! Thank you all for participating in this weekly guessing game of utter madness.

@51CardDeck @Atlantaman @bakemeister52 @bigbenjobu @cjs-sportscards @clk823 @CMCFan22 @Davz13 @Devlin @don sanford @doniceage @hobbyfan @jonsportscardz @jplcom @key2win @michigandan @michigandan @pwaldo @rjabreu88 @rockstar54 @royer33455 @SensSpezza @steelers6 @toddsr @RoxHardy @newcombe

1st Place - BigBenJobu with 172 total points, including high scores week 2 and 15. He gets to pick first from the Sealed Box Pool and gets first pick in the upcoming 2022 Luminance division box break hosted by Don and sponsored by SCI!

2nd Place - CJS-Sportscards with 168 points and a high score week 4. He gets second pick from the Sealed Box Pool and 2nd pick in the Luminance break.

3rd Place - a 167-point three-way tie between CMCFan22 (4 weekly high scores), key2win (1 weekly high score), and MichiganDan (3 straight weekly high scores). You all get the honor to duke it out for the last spot in the Sealed Box Pool and for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th spot in the Luminance box break.

6th Place - AtlantaMan scored 166-points with high scores week 6 and 7. He gets the 6th pick in the 2022 Luminance box break.

7th Place - Davz13 scored 165 with a week 9 high score and secured the 7th pick in the 2022 Luminance box break.

8th Place - a two-way tie of 161 points between pwaldo (week 3 high score) and rjabreu88 (weeks 8, and 18) in a win-and-in scenario for the 8th and final spot in the 2022 Luminance box break. Whoever loses this tie-breaker PM me and I'll send out a small care package of your favorite team as a consolation prize.

Stay tuned all for the upcoming TIE BREAKER THREAD with rules and scoring!

1st/2nd/3rd Place Sealed Box Pool

1x blaster box of 2021 Panini NFL Chronicles /w Prestige exclusives -
    1x blaster box of 2022 Sage High Series /w 3 guaranteed autographs -
    1x hobby box of 2015 Upper Deck CFL Football -

1st - 8th Place 2022 Luminance division box break

AFC East -
    AFC North -
    AFC South -
    AFC West -
    NFC East -
    NFC North -
    NFC South -
    NFC West -

Absolutely a fun NFL season contest that I looked forward to every week.

Thanks so much for volunteering your time and running this contest @jplcom
    Congrats to @bigbenjobu for finishing 1st and to all the winners this season.

For the prize box selection, I will go with the 2022 Sage High Series!! Thank you so much!

And for the Box Break I will select NFC East please!

Thanks,
    cj

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

@cjs-sportscards Thanks and congratulations to you as well!

SCF Rewards
    Country

Thanks for running this contest and taking the time to calculate the points. I know that takes a lot of time to do.

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Bulls

Thank you for running this and taking the time to tally the points - really enjoyed it!
    Collect HOF ROMLB SS balls (Have 35, always looking for more)
    Trying to complete 2016 Topps Heritage Minor League Set (199/215)
    2016 Cubs World Series signed WS ROMLB (8/25)
    2018 Bowman Draft 169/200
    2020 Bowman Draft 121/200

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Carolina Panthers Duke Blue Devils
    Instagram:

@key2win and @michigandan , with us splitting third place, unless tiebreaker rules dictate something otherwise, as a Panthers fan, I would like the NFC South, if it's all the same to you. We can find a way to decide on the CFL box.

Thank you to JP for running this and congrats to the winner, even though he probably had an inside track on the games (joking!).

Baseball Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Detroit Pistons Detroit Lions Detroit Red Wings
    See cramkd117's Items on eBay COMC Cards For Sale Upper Deck ePack

@key2win and @michigandan , with us splitting third place, unless tiebreaker rules dictate something otherwise, as a Panthers fan, I would like the NFC South, if it's all the same to you. We can find a way to decide on the CFL box.

Thank you to JP for running this and congrats to the winner, even though he probably had an inside track on the games (joking!).

i'm pretty sure JP has a tiebreaker planned, but if he and key2win are good with that I don't mind.

Football Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Member is PayPal Verified

@key2win you're on the clock
    @CMCFan22
    @michigandan
    @Atlantaman
    @Davz13
    @pwaldo
    @rjabreu88 start a trade with me and note your favorite team!
    @doniceage get those vocals and web cam warmed up for a box breakin' good time thanks to our sponsor SCI!

Folks picking your divisions, refer back to the link below for teams already taken and scroll down from this post to see who else made picks if I haven't updated the post yet.

https://www.sportscardforum.com/threads/2608310-2022-NFL-Weekly-Pick-Em-Contest?p=15112785&viewfull=1#post15112785

If anyone wants to trade teams that's okay if you both come to a mutually agreed upon deal. Please don't let it get drama filled, if someone picks a division they are entitled to those 4 teams. Work it out via PM and if you agree to something please both parties post and confirm it on this thread prior to the break.

Sealed Box Winners, please start a trade with me for your prize so I can ship out.

Box Break Winners, please start a trade with Doniceage after the break if you want the results of your box break.
    Last edited by jplcom; 01-30-2023 at 02:44 AM.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast