Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thread: SCF Breaks!!!

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

SCF Breaks!!!

Have you ever joined in a Box or Case break before? If so, then you know what is all involved in the process. If you haven't ever participated in a Box or Case Break before and are interested, SCF will provide you with that luxury. MLB, NFL, NHL, NBA, etc. You pick the sport or sports that you are interested in and I will provide a few options in that respected sport. I will provide what the cost would be and it will be up to the community to choose what product will be opened. It is all about growing SCF together, so instead of putting up a Box or Case break of a product that no one is interested in, it will be a Consensus vote on each product. Everything will be moderated, starting from the process of filling the break all the way to the case breaking. Everything will be recorded and posted for the participants viewing pleasures. All that we need from you is a few details regarding case breaks, so that when products are selected to do a case break, everyone who was interested knows about it.

Which sport(s) would you be interested in for a Box or Case break?
    Would you want to be included in a PM regarding your Box or Case break interests?
    Which format would you like to see Box or Case breaks ran? (Hit draft, random team, team draft, etc.)

If you are interested, please tell me what sport you would want to see future breaks posted in and I will make sure that a PM is sent to you once a break is posted, thanks!

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Pittsburgh Penguins Pittsburgh Pirates Toledo Rockets
    See bigbenjobu's Items on eBay Instagram: Packrip.com Traders

@Rybowski I would be interested in these breaks for all sports. And yes I would like to be included on PM's

New Member Advisor

SCF Rewards
    Country
    See manthis02's Items on eBay

SWEET
    IDEA

i may interested in these breaks

my new flicker

Hidden Content

- ( IN ROCK WE TRUST )= (ITS ROCK or BUST)-

New Member Manager

SCF Rewards
    Country
    Boston Red Sox Philadelphia Eagles Philadelphia Flyers
    Send PayPal to Rybowski Member is PayPal Verified

Perfect, thanks for the replies! Once this starts gaining some momentum, and it looks like we get enough people interested, the PM's will be coming.